Statue Gaming Heads Jak II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSLAR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gaming Heads is proud to unveil the Jak II statue, the third entry in our Playstation All-stars line. The legendary duo is portrayed in their re-imagined designs from Jak II, the praised sequel to Naughty Dog's classic Jak and Daxter game. Jak is paired with his JET-Board, with Daxter in tow. Including the base, the statue stands 15 inches tall, and looks incredible stood alongside our original Jak and Daxter collectible.

The package also includes an additional portrait, so the collector can display Jak either with, or without his bandanna.

Regular Edition: $199.99. Order here

pro_big.jpg

Exclusive Edition: $209.99. Order here

pro_big.jpg

I'm a little mixed about this 'Playstation All Stars' lineup. Jak was first, Ratchet second, Jak II third... yet Krato gets his own 'collection' to which the lunging kratos is the first. I was expecting the PS lineup to maybe go Jak, Ratchet, Sly, Kratos, Nathan Drake etc...

I think I prefer the original Jak. I contemplated buying it at the time, but now you can't even get the horrid bronze exclusive.

I'm not really sure either, and I expected Sly Cooper 3rd too. I mean I prefer Jak from Jak 2 and 3, as I don't really like the first game, so this is great so that I can finally have a good Jak and Daxter collectible. I really hope we get Sly Cooper though, he has little to no collectibles anymore.

What I'd like to see as a 'PS All Star' if Gaming Heads can do 'real human' characters (well there is reboot Lara so far) is Joel and Ellie from The Last of Us... maybe Sideshow can do a PFF to pair their magnificent Nathan Drake...

Be surprised if we see a Nathan Drake statue from Gaming Heads after Sideshow so recently released such an epic one.
And its an epic one with the EX still in stock !

Be even better if we got the last of us from gaming heads. Man what happened to jak and daxter.

I'm not really sure either, and I expected Sly Cooper 3rd too. I mean I prefer Jak from Jak 2 and 3, as I don't really like the first game, so this is great so that I can finally have a good Jak and Daxter collectible. I really hope we get Sly Cooper though, he has little to no collectibles anymore.

I liked the first game, as it was the last game of that type I really played... Platforming moved on from 3D Mario type gaming, and more towards guns, as Ratchet and Clank did so well... Jak II was ambitious, but rock hard, and the driving free-roaming left a lot to be desired...

Back