Jak & Daxter - Sony All Stars (Gaming Heads)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I and I

Super Freak
Reaction score
YES! Gaming Heads is going to release Sony stars in statue format. The first one is going online for pre-order today and it's Jak and Daxter from the first game. :panic:

Here's the teaser video:
[ame]https://youtu.be/cH9PUt9z_oQ[/ame]

Countdown: ~5 hours

darn it... the exclusive is again an ugly coppery version :(

pro_small.jpg

pro_small.jpg

oh hell yes!!!!! :yess::yess::yess::yess:

I'm so getting this provided the price isn't outrageous.
I was very excited for their Gordon Freeman statue too but there's something about that statue that stops me from buying it.
This one seems great so far!

so, anybody going for the exclusive?

yeah, cancelled Gordon... wasn't convinced after all.

so, I'm not alone in thinking it's ugly :p it's such a shame... they could have easily hide a hole in the grass to put in a (floating) Precursor Orb :( would have been extremely nice as exclusive...

so, I'm not alone in thinking it's ugly :p it's such a shame... they could have easily hide a hole in the grass to put in a (floating) Precursor Orb :( would have been extremely nice as exclusive...

I never cared for bronze, copper.. versions. What I want is a statue that reminds me of the original material so I've never cared for those EX whether it's Jak, Link on Epona or Sideshow Classics.

Their PO system is similar to Sideshow.

You PO, and they don't charge you until the item is in stock. They'll send you a notice a week or so before the item is expected to arrive in stock. They don't charge you any cancellation fees, to my knowledge. Also, They don't implement NRD's

Their PO system is similar to Sideshow.

You PO, and they don't charge you until the item is in stock. They'll send you a notice a week or so before the item is expected to arrive in stock. They don't charge you any cancellation fees, to my knowledge. Also, They don't implement NRD's

Awesome, I'm POing this.

Back