Statue [Gaming Heads] Ratchet & Clank

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I and I

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gaming Heads is excited to introduce Ratchet and Clank, the second in our new range of collectible PlayStation All Stars statues. Inspired by the cover art from the original Ratchet and Clank video game, they stand tall at an impressive 15 inches to the top of his Devastator in a 1/6 scale to perfectly encompass their fame as one of video game's most popular duos. This statue is crafted to include even the finest of details - first cast in a high quality poly-stone before being finished and painted by hand.

Regular edition
ES: 750
Price: $199.99
pro_big.jpg

More information

Exclusive edition
ES: 350
Price: $209.99
pro_small.jpg

More information

As with Jak & Daxter, I don't really care for the exclusive edition. Although I have to say that the bronzed Ratchet & Clank look better than the bronzed J&D... Still, I personally feel that the regular is the way to go with this line.

That is awesome, and it hits me right in the nostalgia parts. Ratchet & Clank was the first video game I ever owned.

Yep. I played a lot more beforehand, but the majority of the consoles I played on were relegated to my grandparents' house (NES, N64, etc .), but I didn't actually have my own console until the PS2.

Yep. I played a lot more beforehand, but the majority of the consoles I played on were relegated to my grandparents' house (NES, N64, etc .), but I didn't actually have my own console until the PS2.

That's very surprising to hear buddy! Regardless, R&C is a great series!

These are awesome good times.

Loved the series though I've never completed all the games. There's just plenty of charm in the games.

I grew up with everything from Mario and Donkey Kong and Jurassic Park on Genesis to Goldeneye, but, yeah, I was a late bloomer when it came to actually owning my own console.:lol

I grew up with everything from Mario and Donkey Kong and Jurassic Park on Genesis to Goldeneye, but, yeah, I was a late bloomer when it came to actually owning my own console.:lol

And you still don't an HDTV! :impatient:

Nope, but that's one thing I intend to remedy by year's end. I'll have a PS4 and Arkham Knight come October, even if it means both are as useful as paperweights, and there's no way I'll have Arkham Knight being as useful as a paperweight when I could be playing it.:lol In some ways, though, I'm glad I've still got my clunky old SDTV; watching The Animated Series on DVD is like looking through a window into my childhood.:lol

Oh yeah! A tad expensive but I'm preodering this at some point. Not going for the exclusive edition though but man this looks great! Only Ratchet and Clank collectibles I own are the DC Direct Ratchet and Clank from A Crack in Time and Quest for Booty on disc

YES! God I remember when this game came out just, I was in toys r us with my gran and I stood playing on the PS2 pod they had out playing this game for at least an hour and my gran got bored and waited outside, definitely one of my favourite game series on Playstation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back