Jak & Daxter - Sony All Stars (Gaming Heads)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in stock for anyone who wants one.. :O ... I don't know whether they've gone against their 'limited number, 750 only' model, or reclaimed some stock which third parties haven't sold... but there are some available anyway.

Tempting.. The main thing stopping me pre-ordering Ratchet, is once both were announced I really wanted the pair, and J&D had sold out, but now that it's back in stock I can't decide whether to part with my money for them...

Hmmm... this is interesting I noticed it was available for preorder on BBTS a while ago, so I went ahead and preordered it. I assumed it was a mistake and emailed them and asked. The guy who replied said he would get back to me with an answer but I noticed right away that BBTS changed the preorder to sold out. Just to be safe I'm tempted to cancel and just order through Gaming Heads even though they charge alot more for shipping. Either way I'm glad I didn't mod my ex yet.

I'm glad that I had not yet attempted to convert my EX into a reg. I received my regular and sold my EX. Although the look of the EX grew on me, I still think the regular looks a lot better. Here are photos of them together:
SAM_1132_zpsd2d36cec.jpg~original

SAM_1131_zpsfc0e9a2b.jpg~original

Yeah, I don't like their EXs at all.. in theory would have better resale potential though..

The Jak and Daxter exclusive is the better of the exclusives though, but I don't like the different base and it's still not worth the extra moeny.

Back