Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Underworld was sexualized?

17323879553432551424_screenshots_2011-08-25_00022.jpg

I wish you could pay thru paypal..id have ordered it yesterday if that was the case

You can order via Gaming Heads directly and pay with paypal. Just email their customer service (the site doesnt allow paypal), they can even send you a paymentrequest via paypal if you would like that. I have the exclusive on order and they have send me a paypalrequest for the 1st payment.

I am not a huge fan of the credit card number being stored as plain text on the Gaming Heads website... And it is worse seeing it's based on Joomla. A CMS that had done worse than phpBB about the number of security issues...

BTW, Amazon.com shows the 23th of July for the availability...

You can order via Gaming Heads directly and pay with paypal. Just email their customer service (the site doesnt allow paypal), they can even send you a paymentrequest via paypal if you would like that. I have the exclusive on order and they have send me a paypalrequest for the 1st payment.

great info THANKS!

Clearly, and it seems they manage to respect their deadlines unlike others :)

I just saw the new Tomb Raider comic, the cover looks exactly like the statue of Lara Croft... although less bloody :)

I thought this looked good already and now I'm playing through the game and loving it on my PS4...the temptation!

I thought this looked good already and now I'm playing through the game and loving it on my PS4...the temptation!

Was gonna start another playthrough but my cousin got a hold of my disc first lol... funny your temptation is for this statue and mine is for a PS4 and tomb raider... here's to spending money we don't have :fest

Back