Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! This statue looks great. I haven't been on the forum in a while, I'm glad that I popped in to see if there was anything cool. Consider my money spent, this statue looks great in the pics. Hopefully it looks just as good in person. This will be my first Gaming Head statue. Anyone have anything of theirs?

I have their Half Life "Headcrab Zombie", but it's my only statue so far so I cannot really compare to anything else. For the price I paid for it though (around $170) I am more than pleased with it. Nice paint job, great details, great pose.

Wow!! This statue looks great. I haven't been on the forum in a while, I'm glad that I popped in to see if there was anything cool. Consider my money spent, this statue looks great in the pics. Hopefully it looks just as good in person. This will be my first Gaming Head statue. Anyone have anything of theirs?

Hey Kal,
I've seen their Headcrab zombie, gordon freeman and team fortress stuff in person. All looked great.

I'd like it, but there are no local sellers of the regular version where I live, and Amazon and Play Asia are just too expensive, especially the freight. Haven't enquired about Gaming Heads direct admittedly.

At least Nathan Drake from Sideshow was only $30 US for Fedex Economy...

I have their Half Life "Headcrab Zombie", but it's my only statue so far so I cannot really compare to anything else. For the price I paid for it though (around $170) I am more than pleased with it. Nice paint job, great details, great pose.

Thanks for the info. I am really looking forward to this statue. This should go great with my Nathan Drake premium format, although I know this piece isn't mixed media.

Hey Kal,
I've seen their Headcrab zombie, gordon freeman and team fortress stuff in person. All looked great.

Hey Snad,
Good to hear I always trust your opinion. We have pretty similar taste. Like I said, this will be my first statue from Gaming Head. I guess I won't have long to wait, I think it's supposed to be out soon. I am really surprised this is not sold out.

Hey Snad,
Good to hear I always trust your opinion. We have pretty similar taste. Like I said, this will be my first statue from Gaming Head. I guess I won't have long to wait, I think it's supposed to be out soon. I am really surprised this is not sold out.

Lesser known company may be why. They recently got Mass Effect and God of War license so they may get big. I would like to dee them tackle Halo and get us Cortana.

I did see the Kratos statue that they had, looked pretty good, but I don't know if I want it or not. I love the pose, and the face looks great, but the paint is too dark. I may get it anyway, just to have a Kratos statue that is 1/4 scale. Cortona with a light up feature would be sublime.

This is such a tempting statue. I already own a lot of the reboot merchandise like the exclusive Lithographs and Giclees, so I feel like this would go well with those. But man, this would take away from some PF statues..

She is looking good. I’m glad I PO this. She is going to look great with to my Lara Sideshow PF and the Comiquette.

Lesser known company may be why. They recently got Mass Effect and God of War license so they may get big. I would like to dee them tackle Halo and get us Cortana.

Both the exclusive and regular editions of Jak are now sold out... which I kind of regret now. If I'd seen pictures on the Ratchet statue from the same PS All Stars series, I'd have been tempted to get the pair..

If someone locally was selling the Lara regular, I'd probably buy it... but I don't fancy Play Asia and Amazon's shipping costs.. and I'm a little hesitant going direct from GH for an expensive item..

Gaming Heads · June 25 at 5:02am. We had to send a production piece to CD for approval - which we just did. Now that they've approved, we can ship them from China. Not too long to go

cwdae.jpg

Gaming Heads · June 25 at 5:02am. We had to send a production piece to CD for approval - which we just did. Now that they've approved, we can ship them from China. Not too long to go

Good news. I kind of like the pose with the bow better which is making me reconsider the exclusive I currently have on order.

Good news. I kind of like the pose with the bow better which is making me reconsider the exclusive I currently have on order.

Nothing wrong with extra display options. I'm getting the exclusive and displaying her with the bow as well, but will always have the option of shaking things up a bit.

Nothing wrong with extra display options. I'm getting the exclusive and displaying her with the bow as well, but will always have the option of shaking things up a bit.

Yeah agree but I'll probably end up displaying her with the shotgun just because it's exclusive. :lol Really, the only consideration is whether to save a few bucks by getting the regular from a dealer.

I was tempted to go for the exclusive, but the cost difference between that one and the regular would be roughly $95 (because of the really high shipping costs from Gaming Heads). If the difference was bigger I might consider it, but almost $100 just for the gun, easy pass.

Yup, bow is better. I preferred the stealthy play with bow and arrow, and the 9mm as a last resort in the game. The shotgun/rifle sequences just felt a little out of character considering she made her first kill earlier in the game..

Back