Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Statue. Ordered and I think this Lara is the most "sexualized", as they say, simply because this is the most attractive Lara Croft ever.

I agree that she's very attractive. I love the details and paint job on this statue. The "battle damaged" look makes this statue very unique and adds some variety to my collection. With the low ES, this statue may become sought after in the future once people see the on hand pics.

Awesome Statue. Ordered and I think this Lara is the most "sexualized", as they say, simply because this is the most attractive Lara Croft ever.

Yep, she's saucy as. I loved how her boobs bounced when you made her jump in water. Hours of fun right there. :naughty

Reg sold out, Ex still in stock. Bit surprising seeing as it's only $20 more for the cool shotgun extra. I guess most of the 1k Regs went to trade orders.

Reg sold out, Ex still in stock. Bit surprising seeing as it's only $20 more for the cool shotgun extra. I guess most of the 1k Regs went to trade orders.

Yeah, same with the Sideshow Nathan Drake PF. Exclusive in stock but 1000 ES Regular Sold Out.

I agree that most of the regs probably went to the retailers. I didn't even know about Gaming Heads until I saw pics of this Lara Croft statue. I went to their website to learn more about the company and that's where I saw the Ex. I bought the Ex for more display options and it was good to know that the $30 coupon code was still accepted when I placed my order. It's cool that they offer to reserve the same statue number for you in case you want to buy the other releases from the same line.

SEYLC34 will give you a $30 discount on the EX. I just tried it on Gaming Heads' website and it still works but I'm not sure for how long.

Thank you sir. Ex ordered .

Congrats! I think that Gaming Heads did a good job of replicating the cover art of the game into statue form.

Attachments

• Tomb Raider PS3.jpg
    Tomb Raider PS3.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 255
I just tried it on Gaming Heads' website and it still works but I'm not sure for how long.

Well the newsletter said it's valid until February 1st. So if it still works, I guess they can cut it off at any time.

I'm not surprised because that's their best bet for selling their remaining inventory more quickly. Since Gaming Heads is not a well known company like Sideshow, their products are not selling as well. It's great for people who are looking for low numbers because Gaming Heads implied that they'll send out the lower numbers on a first come, first served basis. If the actual product comes close to the prototype pics, I'll be very happy and will look forward to their future releases.

Underworld was sexualized? Meh... I'll take sexualized over superviolent any day.

I did play the reboot and enjoyed it... mostly. They went too far with the violence. No stealth/avoidance possible at all. And why is discharging a shotgun to someone's face an upgrade???

Hopefully they'll tone it down on the next one. Tomb Raider was never about ultraviolence... until now.

Has there been any indication when this will be ready, or is Q2 as accurate as it gets at the moment?

Has there been any indication when this will be ready, or is Q2 as accurate as it gets at the moment?

I've seen on an online retailer's website (I don't remember which one) that the scheduled release date is on April 2014, which is Q2 2014. I haven't heard anything to the contrary yet.

I've seen on an online retailer's website (I don't remember which one) that the scheduled release date is on April 2014, which is Q2 2014. I haven't heard anything to the contrary yet.

If that were true, I'd be 2 months into the 3 month payment plan, so I doubt that. I'm guessing July/Aug. But what do I know.

If that were true, I'd be 2 months into the 3 month payment plan, so I doubt that. I'm guessing July/Aug. But what do I know.

I think your payment plan from Gaming Heads is a better indicator than a third party online retailer's website. Thanks for the info.

Back