Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, looks like the regular is sold out direct from Gaming Heads but the exclusive is still available.

I didn't know about Gaming Heads until after I saw pictures of this statue online. I was pleasantly surprised that the exclusive was still available when the regular was already sold out. However, it didn't take me long to place an order when I found out that it was Alex Pereira who sculpted this statue. I liked his previous work for other statue companies.

My first of 3 flex payments was taken out this past week. 2-3 more months?

Actually I just received this email half an hour ago (I was asking where these will ship from for EU customers):

Your order will ship from our UK warehouse. We expect the Lara statues to be finished next month and they should be in our UK warehouse in late June/early July.

Right when I saw this statue I had to get it... I was in the middle of my second playthru lol. Sux I jumped on it though, ordered it from the first place I saw- The tombraider store. Would have gotten the EX had I known. Was tempted to cancel for $20 and order the EX for $20 more but $40 seemed like a lot to waste on an arm-piece I likely wouldn't use anyway... the bow is rad

Went to order Garrus EX and saw they still had Laura EX available, so I had to nab it, especially since there is only 500 worldwide of the EX...

Now I gotta start figuring which PF's I need to get rid of to make space... Think I might have to bail out of the X-Men line up and sell off Cyclops and Storm...

aaaaaaaaalright.... finally broke down and preordered the EX, cancelled my regular. It just stayed available way too long not to.

No notification yet. Hopefully she ships soon. First time ordering from this company. Wonder if their good quality reviews are true. We'll see soon enough.

Actually I just received this email half an hour ago (I was asking where these will ship from for EU customers):
Your order will ship from our UK warehouse. We expect the Lara statues to be finished next month and they should be in our UK warehouse in late June/early July.

This is good news! (unlike the SSC's UK warehouse which was closed).

I'm in for the exclusive version, I was almost desperate not to see anything better than the Play Arts figure. And wow, this one looks so good...

Let's hope they don't mess the production line :|

BTW, the discount code, at least for the EX, still works (SEYLC34), and the regular edition is not sold out anymore.

Back