Game of Thrones vs. The Lord of the Rings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Game of Thrones vs. The Lord of the Rings

• Total voters
Well I didn't feel the same way you did watching those films. I wanted them to receive the horrible deaths that they received :lol

Absolutely agreed in Boddiker's case.

I'd have to say another likeable villain from the 80's was one of the bad guys in Temple of Doom. Not the heart ripping guy, the other one who was constantly punching and hitting women and children.

When Robocop does Clarence over in the neck with the spike i was so smug about it and i was only watching

Well I didn't feel the same way you did watching those films. I wanted them to receive the horrible deaths that they received :lol They were pure mustache twirling villains. Love it.

For as much as I like Clarence and all of his lines, it did feel great watching the blood explosion all over Robo's armor after Robo punctured the artery in the neck.

Hans though? He killed Ellis, he can't be that bad can he? :(

Die Hard vs. Game of Thrones

:lol Don't give people more ideas for silly threads

I think better thread would be The Walking Dead vs Game of Thrones. :devil

Those are excellent suggestions. I have taken note of them and will post those threads in the near future.

takenotes.gif

I will. I just want it all for free and the ability to watch it on my TV.

Just try the different tv show sites. The best one is www.showsday.com . A member here turned me to that site. Great quality and fast load times. Problem is within the last few months new members have to buy credits to watch the shows (i know sucks). Member who were already there got 300 credits for free. It's only $10 through paypal for i think 80 credits (it costs two credits to view an episode).

Maybe you can ind other places to watch for free, but l am having trouble finding good pictue quality sites these days, alot of them are being shut down.

I don't want to pay, nor watch on a computer. I like watching things on my couch. :D

Computer chairs aren't as comfy.

I want what I want. And when the time is right, GOT will be a magical experience.

I didn't watch the Office until it had 3 years left to go.

I don't want to pay, nor watch on a computer. I like watching things on my couch. :D

Computer chairs aren't as comfy.
If you would have made an account on Showsday when I told you about it, you wouldn't have had to pay. They literally added the payment/credit system like a few days after I sent you the link. As jonny88 said, those who had an account before the credit system went into play received 300 credits and each episode costs 2 credits. :yess:

Back