1/6 Jon Snow - Game of Thrones "SPOILERS"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filmgeek

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I wanted to post some photos of my first non Star Wars custom. It is also only my 4th completed project.

From George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series of novels and also HBO's Game of Thrones it's the 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and the bastard son of Ned Stark.... Jon Snow

thanks and enjoy

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Jon Snow - Game of Thrones

...with the sword Old Bear Mormont gave him (can't remember it's name), with the new direwolf pommel. Nice incorporation of the books' details, and a good use of that body and headsculpt.

Did you make or dye the leather parts? I don't recognize the leather tunic or the belt, and that's always a good thing with a custom.

He looks incredible. I love A Song of Ice and Fire and I love the show. This is a proper representation of Jon Snow of the Night Watch. Great job.

Great job (might want some spoiler tags-- some info revealed doesn't happen until well into the fourth book).

I'd love to see an Eddard Stark-- I'm eyeing buying another SSC Boromir to have a crack at that one.

Thanks Guys!
I did dye the tunic, and the belt believe it or not the belt was scavenged from Prince of Persia armor that I hacked up for another project.

DarthNeil thanks I made edit to include spoiler in title, and I may take a crack at Eddard one day. But first I think I will try Dany (perhaps when Babydoll comes along)

Thanks Guys!
I did dye the tunic, and the belt believe it or not the belt was scavenged from Prince of Persia armor that I hacked up for another project.

DarthNeil thanks I made edit to include spoiler in title, and I may take a crack at Eddard one day. But first I think I will try Dany (perhaps when Babydoll comes along)

Personally after Eddard Stark I'd like to create a Jamie and a Tyrion Lannister (and once we see the HBO realization of Brienne through Gwendoline Christie then I'd like to have The Beauty).

Too helpless to pull away... Just picked up a second Boromir locally on e-bay for $40. I'm going to start tinkering away at an Eddard.

Thanks for the inspiration to get going on some Game of Thrones customs. :wave

Back