Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't know about "new wave," but I was part of the waiting for more hands to come in group. Sadly, the blast was broken and the paint was lacking on the one I got. Didn't feel like going through the process again. I'll find a way to fix the two hands I have.

Crap..yeah I was waiting for more hands to come in...still havent heard anything. Ill have to call them yet AGAIN.

nothing on this end. Emailed them twice and they just say they will email me when a new shipment gets in. FOREVER!

I know I got the email indicating that I'll have to wait for a replacement. I didn't get anything after that and poof one day this little box showed up.

I know I got the email indicating that I'll have to wait for a replacement. I didn't get anything after that and poof one day this little box showed up.

Oh really, no shipping notification or anything, just out of the blue...well maybe there is still hope then...

Do you think there is any chance of the wait list on this converting? I jumped on around the beginning of December.

What do you guys think the chances of me getting a good gambit from bbts?

i can still cancel and I'm extremely worried about getting a googly eyed gambit....

Can anyone tell me if the left foot on their Gambit is flat on the base because mine isn't.

Back