Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 gambit were sold today in eBay.

Regular: $329.95 + 29.95 shipping
EX: $499.99 + 29.99 shipping
EX: $480.00 + 24.99 shipping

It looks like the price is going up for this bad boy. I was late to buy him too and paid more than retail, but I am glad I only paid $320 shipped for the EX.

Last edited:
3 gambit were sold today in eBay.

Regular: $329.95 + 29.95 shipping
EX: $499.99 + 29.99 shipping
EX: $480.00 + 24.99 shipping

It looks like the price is going up for this bad boy. I was late to buy him too and paid more than retail, but I am glad I only paid $320 shipped.

I think they'll come back down, once the frenzy subsides. Could be wrong though, but that's my bet.

I think they'll come back down, once the frenzy subsides. Could be wrong though, but that's my bet.

You never know, but I wouldn't be surprised if the price is keep going up, this is an excellent statue, definitely one of the best marvel PF ever. IMO if you have Rouge there is no reason you wouldn't want Gambit.

Just goes to show that sideshow would do very well to build themes with some of their collectibles lines. (pieces that display very well together and are intentionally made that way.) Allthough it does seem they are doing that a lil now.

Ya, looking for a Gambit now that I have plenty of money and now there are barely any for sale.

It's amazing how quickly all the Gambit PFs are being bought up now that Rogue's been previewed. There were a fair few on eBay when I got mine last month - all for an OK price - now there's hardly any and the prices are going up. A seller here in the UK is even charging £350 ($565 US) for the EX!!
:eek

Gambit sold out!!!!????? I think this statue will be going up to the $650 -750 for ex that is by Sdcc this year it's an awesome statue and now a must have for rogue

... IMO if you have Rogue there is no reason you wouldn't want Gambit.

I'll be getting Rogue, but nah, I still don't want Gambit. I'll eat those words if SS decides to release a special base that would accommodate the two of them. Otherwise, I can live without him.

I'll be getting Rogue, but nah, I still don't want Gambit. I'll eat those words if SS decides to release a special base that would accommodate the two of them. Otherwise, I can live without him.

Me too. Not interested in Gambit. Rogue and Cyclops with Angel proudly dsplayed behind them would look pretty sweet though.

I'm on the fence with Gambit. I don't love the character but it is an awesome statue.

I'm on the fence with Gambit. I don't love the character but it is an awesome statue.

Decision, decision, decision we are faced with everyday as hard core collectors...:panic: Sometimes a statue is just that over the top bad a$$ that you have to bend your own collectors rules...:panic:

This is one of my favorite PFs. I really like the character and Sideshow just nailed it with the switch out heads and hands. Although it is Jim Lee head FTW for me! :rock

You should really consider getting this piece. You'll be glad you did. :wink1:

Decision, decision, decision we are faced with everyday as hard core collectors...:panic: Sometimes a statue is just that over the top bad a$$ that you have to bend your own collectors rules...:panic:

I think I'd rather have two Rogues. :monkey3

Back