Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would love to see if anyone could cast that gambit head and shrink it down to 1/6 scale... OR...are there any comicbook Gambit heads out there that i could use?

thnx ski but i have that HS already for my movie version of gambit...i would like one like the PF statue that just came out....imagine that HS on a 1/6 body...it would be too cool for words...so yeah....i'm looking for something along the comic book lines....:)

So I just opened my ex. gambit and was looking at the energy charged hand...then suddenly the entire energy based pink portion just falls right off. Luckily it just fell on the carpet and it didn't break...but I guess the cards got disconnected from the fingers...should I just use some superglue and be able to fix this? Also are there any tips for gluing this stuff, I never have had to do any kind of repairs...

So I just opened my ex. gambit and was looking at the energy charged hand...then suddenly the entire energy based pink portion just falls right off. Luckily it just fell on the carpet and it didn't break...but I guess the cards got disconnected from the fingers...should I just use some superglue and be able to fix this? Also are there any tips for gluing this stuff, I never have had to do any kind of repairs...

the factory glue is just barely a dot worth to begin with

ehh...depends on if you plan on moving it around a lot, I guess lol

Ah.....damnit. I don't plan on moving it a lot, but that is the hand that will be on display...and the next time the cards fall, gravity might not be so kind...I think I'll go somewhere between a dollop and a dab

Here's mine.......finally. Gorgeous, no?
onion_gifs_emoticons-06.gif

IMG_0009.jpg

Has anyone recieved thier replacement exclusive hand from the new wave yet? I STILL have heard nothing from Sideshow about it. Been a LOOONG time!

Has anyone recieved thier replacement exclusive hand from the new wave yet? I STILL have heard nothing from Sideshow about it. Been a LOOONG time!
don't know about "new wave," but I was part of the waiting for more hands to come in group. Sadly, the blast was broken and the paint was lacking on the one I got. Didn't feel like going through the process again. I'll find a way to fix the two hands I have.

Back