Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recommend everyone who has ordered this to check their EX hand since it was heavily taped in the originally packaging. It is very fragile.
They definitely packed the exclusive hand very well. Mine didn't look damaged, but I didn't get a good chance to look at it. I was about to take it out and take pictures when the buddies called for a game of racketball. I wanted to take outdoor pics. We just got back and the Sun is going down, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.:(

They definitely packed the exclusive hand very well. Mine didn't look damaged, but I didn't get a good chance to look at it. I was about to take it out and take pictures when the buddies called for a game of racketball. I wanted to take outdoor pics. We just got back and the Sun is going down, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.:(

Gambit >>>>>> racketball!!

You should untape it when you get the chance (if you haven't already done so). That's how I found out mines was damaged.

Well, my waitlist converted, and I didn't realize this was shipping already so looks like I'm getting one. :lol I don't really have the funds for it, or the fact I'm going to have to get Rogue and Cyclops too... But what the hell, I can't wait, I love this piece.

I can't decide which head to go with. I think I'm going to go with the one where he is smoking a cigarette while I have him next to the Logan PF, I think they'll look badass together. Then switch the heads when I get Rogue and put him with her.

Well, my waitlist converted, and I didn't realize this was shipping already so looks like I'm getting one. :lol I don't really have the funds for it, or the fact I'm going to have to get Rogue and Cyclops too... But what the hell, I can't wait, I love this piece.

I can't decide which head to go with. I think I'm going to go with the one where he is smoking a cigarette while I have him next to the Logan PF, I think they'll look badass together. Then switch the heads when I get Rogue and put him with her.

Nice, I'm gonna put the long haired portrait head in Rogue's PF hands and have her give it to him.

Gambit >>>>>> racketball!!
Man, you have no idea how torn I was. I was in the garage cutting the QC tape when I get the call. He's like, "What are you doing?" I reply, "Nothing, just in the garage." Trying to sound like I'm doing guy ____ and not making sure my statue is fine. I chose to go play just because it's a lot of fun and I could just check the statue tomorrow.
You should untape it when you get the chance (if you haven't already done so). That's how I found out mines was damaged.
Will do. I saw how they had foam and tape where the hand and blast are connected. I haven't taken that apart yet.

Well after much dithering and mind changing I have finally ordered this piece.
I have tried to avoid PF’s due to cost and lack of space to display them, but Remy is my favourite Marvel character so I am going to make an exception in his case. Although once I have him I’m sure I’ll need Rogue………………………..
I am now VERY worried that my addictive personality will take hold and this will be the start of another expensive drain on my wallet.

We need more pics !!

Bob

I can't remember.....did you order this Ski, or did you pass for Wolverine and Sabes?

:exactly: yea I promised myself that if anything had to go it would be everything but those two pieces, I've got some other stuff on the way as well but Wolve and Sabres are definites for me.

I can put the X-Men together later, I'm more of those two facing off each other as a fan than combining all the X-Men.

Back