Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gambit coming, but another's first

yeah i notice the processing thing and deleted the thread. it was up for maybe 1 min... but the gambit is an issue for sure. Ill call SS and see whats up/

you suckers had better keep cancelling... i just got on the wait list for the EX so fashionably late, i must be rick james, beeeeeech.

you suckers had better keep cancelling... i just got on the wait list for the EX so fashionably late, i must be rick james, beeeeeech.

You may have a chance his Ex ES is pretty high @750 (250 higher than Hulk comiquette) Possibly second chance territory.

You may have a chance his ES is pretty high. Possibly second chance territory.

i hope so, man :) i know it's not such a great pose, but i think it'll look awesome standing beside the wolverine PF. one ultra-dynamic, and one not very dynamic balances out to a nice side by side. i had to get in when i heard cyclops and beast were on their way.

^^^^Your point!?.......:confused:

I kid.:D

istockphoto_2087867_all_flights_canceled_hd.jpg

Contemplating whether I should get this one or the Scarlet Wench. SS points FTW!:winner

i might cancel mine will see how cyclops plays out. If hes a PF then im keeping gambit, but if hes a commi... Bye gambit. Im not sure if the new rouge is a commi or PF?

i might cancel mine will see how cyclops plays out. If hes a PF then im keeping gambit, but if hes a commi... Bye gambit. Im not sure if the new rouge is a commi or PF?

They hinted the rogue is a PF. Theyt mentioned it when they talked about the black cat pf. Suggest u keep gambit!! Plus he's bad ass!!!!:yess::lecture

OH hell, I just saw that Sabretooth is shipping in August as well. Looks like I am going to have to sell one of my kids on the black market.:)

OH hell, I just saw that Sabretooth is shipping in August as well. Looks like I am going to have to sell one of my kids on the black market.:)

im in the same boat!! trying to decide what i can find in the future for cheap between ex sabretooth pf or guile pf??? Cant do both,Help!! what should i keep?? I have the ex wolverine pf on order and the pf bison! Please help!!

im in the same boat!! trying to decide what i can find in the future for cheap between ex sabretooth pf or guile pf??? Cant do both,Help!! what should i keep?? I have the ex wolverine pf on order and the pf bison! Please help!!

The sabretooth Exclusive is a must for me. The wolvie and sabretooth are going to look great together. Adding wolvie, sabretooth, and Gambit next to the logan, mystique, and emma frost PF's and the x-men collection is off and running. I am really looking forward to the rogue and cyclops PF's. Hopefully they will spread them out a little bit.

The sabretooth Exclusive is a must for me. The wolvie and sabretooth are going to look great together. Adding wolvie, sabretooth, and Gambit next to the logan, mystique, and emma frost PF's and the x-men collection is off and running. I am really looking forward to the rogue and cyclops PF's. Hopefully they will spread them out a little bit.

:goodpost:your right, thanks!!!! Im a huge Sabretooth, Xmen fan dont know what i was thinking!!:slap:)

Man I remember years ago telling my wife Sideshow would make the perfect Gambit PF but I didn’t think it would ever happen. Now he’s already about to hit the streets. So stoked for this piece! It’s an awesome feeling when Sideshow finally comes out with that one statue you’ve always wanted to them to do.

It’s an awesome feeling when Sideshow finally comes out with that one statue you’ve always wanted to them to do.

not only when Sideshow comes with a statue that you want them to do, but also they did nail the likeness, pose, costume...etc.

Will be the best gambit in the market when it comes out for sure. Looking forward to get my exclusive version from sideshow direct

Man I remember years ago telling my wife Sideshow would make the perfect Gambit PF but I didn’t think it would ever happen. Now he’s already about to hit the streets. So stoked for this piece! It’s an awesome feeling when Sideshow finally comes out with that one statue you’ve always wanted to them to do.

:exactly: I totally agree!!! Gambit is my 2nd favorite Xman!!!!!I was soooo excited when i saw it!!! Hope they make a good Rogue to go with it and Magneto!!!:clap:clap

not only when Sideshow comes with a statue that you want them to do, but also they did nail the likeness, pose, costume...etc.

Will be the best gambit in the market when it comes out for sure. Looking forward to get my exclusive version from sideshow direct

:exactly: I totally agree!!! Gambit is my 2nd favorite Xman!!!!!I was soooo excited when i saw it!!! Hope they make a good Rogue to go with it and Magneto!!!:clap:clap

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

Back