Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To this day I kick myself for not buying this piece. I had they Ex loaded in my cart but waited because I had too much on order already. SSC need to make more pieces like this again.

To this day I kick myself for not buying this piece. I had they Ex loaded in my cart but waited because I had too much on order already. SSC need to make more pieces like this again.

I believe Marvel has put the kibosh on any new Gambit statues due to their battle with Fox.

I believe Marvel has put the kibosh on any new Gambit statues due to their battle with Fox.

I'm not sure this is a thing anymore. Marvel seems to be pushing X-Men and FF back into the spotlight after their Inhumans experiment (new comics series, return of major characters, possibly showing back up in videogames). Plus there's the new Wolverine and relatively new Phoenix PFs, etc.

Da booom ... One of best pf

20171013_185050.jpg

I’m guessing there must be something up with his IP because nobody is making statues of him and he’s a popular character. His two popular statues this one and the Koto fine art go for thousands.

I’m guessing there must be something up with his IP because nobody is making statues of him and he’s a popular character. His two popular statues this one and the Koto fine art go for thousands.

Yup, that's why I bought this custom. Who knows when we'll see another licensed Gambit 1/4 scale :huh

Love the pose on this one, and full sculpt too :)

IMG_7291.jpg

Yup, that's why I bought this custom. Who knows when we'll see another licensed Gambit 1/4 scale :huh

Love the pose on this one, and full sculpt too :)

View attachment 371635

It’s a nice one, ive seen them floating around. Nobody has done a 1/4th Rogue recently either and Sideshow screwed theirs up horribly.

Back