Galadriel's Mirror

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the moment i first saw this one , i said " no mirror "

would mike asquith have sculpted saruman without the palantir :nono

i am currently selling mine , mainly to raise funds for another item , however would not have considered this had i felt this sculpt was complete

just whats needed :banana :banana :banana :banana

Coming from you Rick, I would definately want one. It's too bad that they made her hand half extended because the reach would probably be off a little, but who cares!

Not bad, but it kind of lacks IMO, and the mirror should have had water in it with later flowing from the pitcher into the mirror.

GrimaSnailTongue said:
Not bad, but it kind of lacks IMO, and the mirror should have had water in it with later flowing from the pitcher into the mirror.

Agreed. I of course LOVE the idea of a mirror and this gives you a REALL good idea of just how great it would be... but it is lacking. Dosn't look as fine tuned and precice(sp?) as i would hope for....

That last mirror looks pretty nice but perhaps due to the atmospheric lighting being used, it gives the impression that it's melting. The lack of paint could be hiding the details as well.

maybe you cant make it a little better , but this is not the final(i think), and
if yes , you only need someone who paints very good, but take a closer look
at these 2 items from him:

https://www.last-alliance.net/gallery/elbenMain/The_Argonath_01

or

https://www.last-alliance.net/gallery/elbenMain/MT01

its awesome, and by the way, to have no legal problems with the mirror , he stays in contac at the moment with weta, and the told him he can make it , but only if the 2 first mirros he made he sent to weta for:

RICHARD TAYLOR

AND

PETER JACKSON

both want the mirror for himself , so there is nothing more to say.

just:banana :banana :banana :banana

king

Lookin4Precious said:
DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

That MT with the armies of Mordor is just AMAZING!

Certainly is, nothing short of spectacular! :horror

All of a sudden my MT and Argonath look....Cheap. :eek:

What is the SitRep on the Mirror? Are we getting one? (Is the fervor enough to justify someone producing it for us?? What's the status?)

Why not a café table and put a cup underneath the pitcher, after all she is a waitress, right……:D

Back