Galadriel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say this is fast becoming my favourite PF, in hand this is an awesome statue. Yeah I know she's not a baddie and there's no armour or weapons to marvel over but they have IMO captured the essence of the Lady of Light perfectly with this one. I don't even notice the lips anymore which was a gripe for me in the beginning. The clothing detail alone make it worth the purchase. Lurtz and Aragorn are brilliant in a completely different way but for me I think this is one peaceful, powerful and beautiful statue!! If you are on the fence about this one GET IT!! She is the Queen of the Elves after all........:D:D:D

It probably helps having just seen the luminous Ms. Blanchett in Benjamin Button, but this piece has really grown on me in the weeks I've had it. The red lips don't really bother me anymore, as Loki pointed out - there's a lot more going on with the PF to focus on besides the lips.

I really think that she'll be more popular as time goes by.

I am more than happy that I pulled the trigger on her. I think she looks great and I can't even say how happy I am they went away from the fake hair to the sculpted hair. It really is a great sculpt and I hope others know this is a great piece and add it to their collection before it's too late.

I said her cloak not her dress.:duh

Why would you want to get off her dress only? I can imagine there will be at least not-beautifully-finished seams underneath that are now hidden by her dress...

Btw, you have a nice sig again! :D

You know, Olórin wouldn't matter any more if you would keep using his if you like that more...

Nope it is the same kind of clip(enlarged) as the Jedi Luke Cloak.

Well I've never seen the Jedi Luke in person so you might have to enlighten me. It's an actual clip, as in you can just unclip to take it off and clip it back on if you want? Is it very hard to do?

Well I've never seen the Jedi Luke in person so you might have to enlighten me. It's an actual clip, as in you can just unclip to take it off and clip it back on if you want? Is it very hard to do?

Yep just a clip. You do have to be careful when removing it around his hair. I have only taken it off once and it was a simple task.

She arrived today and in perfect condition.
She set me back $185. That includes shipping cost! I got her off the bay.
She is #376 and she is beautiful.
The red lips are not as bad in person. A bit lighter would be better but I can live with it as it is.
Now the only one I am missing is Lurtz. Not sure if he will ever be mine but one can hope.

Here are a few pics...

1-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

Back