Galadriel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm setting up my book cases this weekend. I'll finally have room again for my LOTR PF's. I'm hoping to be able to find this for a good price after the holidays.

Here's mine.

I love her to bits.

Galad1.jpg

Galad2.jpg

Galad3.jpg

Galad5.jpg

Galad6.jpg

Galad7.jpg

Galad8.jpg

I still just don't see the likeness on this one, maybe slightly but not nearly enough. I want to like her cause I was considering picking her up if I could find her for a really good price, but I just can't justify it cause of the likeness. The tailoring is top notch though, very beautiful. All my opinion of course and congrats to everyone who has her and are happy with her in their collection

Well after taking the plunge on the Hellboy 1:1, I'm going to have to be patient and hopefully find a deal on this early next year. Only one on the bay right now though my waitlist came through last week and had to cancel the order.

Well after taking the plunge on the Hellboy 1:1, I'm going to have to be patient and hopefully find a deal on this early next year. Only one on the bay right now though my waitlist came through last week and had to cancel the order.

Or I'll just jump at the first one that's offered to me :monkey3

Well, you lasted a few days anyway. :lol

Too tempting of an offer. I get paid this week and I'll be getting my Xmas bonus Friday night so I'm more than covered. At least I better be getting my bonus or I'll go all Clark Griswald on my boss

Galad5.jpg

That dosen't look like Cate Blanchett. I am about to quit this line, only if it wasn't for Lurtz. Berserker and his two tusks of teeth better come out well.

I LOVE the detail on her outfit, but the face does put me off......made it an easy pass for me. Glad so many who got her like her....I imagine she probably does look better in person.

Who is that woman definately no aussie i know of but if you got her and your happy well then :rock.

Back