Galadriel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
032008galadrielwd1.jpg

Thats a man baby.....yeah! Maybe its that damn red lipstick that makes her look like a drag queen?

This is "REDRUM", for the SS PF's of today! :eek:

I love LOTR. But this one is all yours.

I'll wait for more pics for the time being. Most likely, I'll probably pick it up anyway. I already have the entire line. Might as well keep going.

I wonder what the ES on this will be. Anything over 500 and they'll never sell out.

I would think 750 might be the max. This is one only those that really want it will get. I'm a huge LOTR fan and owned the SSW statue but honestly owning a Galadriel piece doesn't even move the needle for me. The character in the movie and book is interesting and awesome at the same time but doesn't make me want to spend PF money on it.

I would think 750 might be the max. This is one only those that really want it will get. I'm a huge LOTR fan and owned the SSW statue but honestly owning a Galadriel piece doesn't even move the needle for me. The character in the movie and book is interesting and awesome at the same time but doesn't make me want to spend PF money on it.

Gandalf the white was 500. I can;t see Galadriel being more IMO.

"spelling nazis" :lecture

Beren (aka Grammar-Notzi) :D

Dude get a life would ya. Seriously you have something better to do don't you than look for any mistake I make. Takes an awfully big person to keep pointing out issues. :rolleyes:

You two stop it now! :lol

Lembas Eater (AKA The Don't-Make-Me-Come-Down-There Nazi):emperor

Armored Theoden and Eomer (both with removable helms, of course) are both on my wants list. I'd buy these in a heartbeat. These are the types of characters Sideshow should be making in PF form..not Galadriel. Nothing wrong with Galadriel, of course, but there are others that are better.

I haven't bought a PF in the LOTR line since Lurtz.

Glad that I cancelled my Ex. Gandalf and that I've stayed away from the LOTR PF line. Other pictures might make it look better but as of right now it doesn't appeal to me at all.

The PF line isn't bad. Really none of them so far have been bad. Frodo if you fix the lips is very nice, Lurtz is freaking great, and GTW is much much nicer than you'd think. Aragorn looks to be just absolutely outstanding. Galadriel will be nice I'm sure but is a weak choice as far as an item to make IMO.

Likeness aside (I don't see Cate there at all, but it may be the angle or the shadows on the face), I don't really understand the decision to go with rooted hair. Have there been other PFs with rooted hair in other lines?

There were 1000 GTW, 500 excl. + 500 reg.

Yeah, I know that. I am just saying Galadriel will probably have an ex too. So maybe 500 of each as well. I don't generally call a an exclusive Gandalf 1 of 1000. I call it one of 500.

Back