Galadriel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely Cate - with more pics the likeness will fall into line for most people, I'm sure. And look at the incredible detail on the costume - looks to be more complicated than Gandalf's.

That is one thing that jumped out from the pic, looks to be the most detailed and maybe intricate costuming of all the PF's.

Alright! About time they did a PF that emphasized the gorgeous costuming (which I had thought was the point of the PF line anyway). Hoping that the hair issue (half poly, half "real") won't detract. But will get this for the intricacy and beauty of the costume.

I'll probably order it and decide if I want to keep it later. The costume looks to be amazing. I am glad there is a hood to cover the mixed hair I am still not crazy about.

I'm all over it. One of my favorite characters and a really iconic pose - I love the farewell scene, it works both in the film and as a tribute to the character from the book. And yes, it looks like Cate; the cheekbones, nose, chin.

I feel it would have been really annoying to have two sculpted pieces of hair hanging down; too much like a 12" figure.

I only have three questoins.

Whats the Base like?

Is there an Exclusive?

When can I order it?

Isn't she holding a book at that part in her other hand?

Maybe that'll be the exclusive.

I expect next week for the pre-order.

I'm getting one.

:cool:

It can be an awesome figure - but I can't judge anything by just a preview pic. Let's wait for the full pics to come!

I must say I think the headsculpt is VERY good!

I don't see Cate in that preview pic but I'll reserve final judgment until I see the full offering but will say I'm not holding my breath.

I don't see Cate in that preview pic but I'll reserve final judgment until I see the full offering but will say I'm not holding my breath.

100% agree but I think from that preview she looks like SWEDISH GALADRIEL!!! Or put another way, this is what Galadriel would look like if she was in ABBA!!.:rotfl

Just having a laugh but lets see the full statue beofre we judge it too harshly. But its not doing it for me from that pic but we'll see..........
Not sure either about the real hair esp whe none of the other PFs have real hair........

I'm very curious about how the hair will look without the hood. The clothing seems to be wonderful, but that was also the case with the Gandalf the White PF and I didn't get that because the sculpt was off. So we'll see. I'd need to see more pictures to make my final decision.

Yeah judging just from that pic id have to say very disappointing.:monkey2

Cate's pretty much my fav actress and she is so elegant looking whereas there is none of that in the statues features and i see very little if any resemblance of her at all from that shot.
The eyes are definately wrong and the nose well hmmmm....:eek:

Just showed my wife a pic of her face only and she couldnt guess who it was whereas when i showed her the Aragorn PF no probs.

032008galadrielwd1.jpg

ringsyh8.jpg
galadriel4by4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad there is a hood. That will help with the hair.

Same thing I was thinking. Looks good but I really need to see more pics. I wonder what the ES on this will be. Anything over 500 and they'll never sell out.

Alright! About time they did a PF that emphasized the gorgeous costuming (which I had thought was the point of the PF line anyway). Hoping that the hair issue (half poly, half "real") won't detract. But will get this for the intricacy and beauty of the costume.

I don't think the hair is half poly and "real", I believe it is all "real" and that poly piece is the head piece she wears, but still I do not see Cate in this at all. Sorry :eek:

galadriel-input.png

032008galadrielwd1.jpg

Remove the lipstick and it'll probably look more like Cate.

Overall, I like it. The detail on the costume looks to be fantastic. However, I probably won't order it.

Back