Galactus maquette overspray eyes & better lit pictures needed please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The overspray is not necessary and it looks way better without it. Don't know why they thought it needed it. Hopefully it won't be there on the SDCC piece or at least it gets changed soon.

I emailed mike tolentino from ssc today with this link. Hopefully with enough feedbacks to get rid of the overspray on Galactus eyes, it could be done. SSC does change stuff before if therr are enough voices heard. This is so simple for SSC to do & corrected. However, without the change, this could potentially be very costly for SSC if there are returns over the overspray issue.

Last edited:
I want them to answer whether this will be a "limited edition" like the stormtrooper pf, or if it will be numbered.

In terms of listening to customers regarding changes, SS has done it a few times. The dooku and anakin pfs are examples.

Ironically, the Non-over-sprayed version makes his eyes stand out even more, as the sharper framing of them makes them more piercing, sharper, menacing.

So please Sideshow, Do Not Overdue This Perfect Statue, and KILL THE OVER SPRAYED EYES PAINT APPS strategy.

403912_496141450411527_83577574_n.jpg

Damn that Silver paint overspray around the eyes is so noticable on Galactus. :gah:

Please SSC, for the love of God.... change it. The silver paint overspray kills this piece.

I really don't want to cancel this from my etailer if this is how it's going to be.

Last edited:
Man, that silver paint "overspray" sticks out like a sore thumb! Even from a distance! :horror

I'd be so pissed if I was a Galactus fan right now. Please change it for the fans Sideshow. I mean, it should be pretty simple really. Just tell the factory to not paint the eyes like that, done! :wink1:

Back