QC a big concern for Sideshow products. Who is passing or checking the final product?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg ... glad I cancelled this one.

Hey, sideshow. Don't forget to change the pictures on the website to this turd. Like you did with Rogue. Next statue I get with any noticeable difference goes straight back, no insulting refunds, no change of parts, ... This is ridiculous.

Ugh. So it is the Sideshow piece. :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Glad I'm going all 1:6 :yess:

Me too...I'm done with Sideshow and their crappy QC on their overpriced statues after getting f'd over on my damaged replacement Rogue heads due to their faulty packaging. They are really tightening the returns which I used to never have any issues with. I wish they didn't have the 1/6th licenses that I like so I could quit giving them that money too.

I got on the ex waitlist last week and it converted the next day but I decided to cancel and went for the T1 PF instead,:yess:

A very lucky near miss I think :horror

I agree ive sent,statues back. I bought a predator on horse from sideshow, and I got a fewture version as well the sideshow paint apps were so bad it was sad. Also my spiderman comiquette had a few paint flaws...as we all know how they were.

For 300/400 bucks average statue..now unrefundable deposits we deserve better qc. But if they keep selling itll stay the same.

That stupid thing look like a cheap Hasbro $4.99 @ Walmart.

as long as this kind of thing only happens to the Marvel stuff, I have no complaints :D

Has anyone sent a letter to Marvel/Disney? I am sure they won't be to happy with what is going on with their characters.

as long as this kind of thing only happens to the Marvel stuff, I have no complaints :D

:clap:goodpost::lol

AS long as they keep the paint/QC good with Alien/Predator/Terminator and other movie pieces, I'll be happy.

Wow :horror well that is heinous, though I have no idea what an Ultron is... I do know that is not anything like the proto shot.

Still, lets give SST time to respond and see what they say. I am fairly certain that if you called them and stated your case, they would allow a cancellation sans NRD...

Also, are we sure that is a legitimate example of the actual end product? Its just that bad, I have to ask...

More pics courtesy of xYx

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

Is that piece even officially finalized paint job? Maybe it's not even done and that's some early prototype or unfinished version.

Sideshow has had some misses, and some hits. I have faith that they will work out their qc issues. I honestly just hope it's before long.

Sideshow has been good to me, so I wont just walk away. But I will take a break if I have to. So far though, nothing I have bought has been so traumatic.

I do agree that Ultron is a miss, and I believe Sideshow will help customers out. Gotta keep the faith.

Sideshow has had some misses, and some hits. I have faith that they will work out their qc issues. I honestly just hope it's before long.

Sideshow has been good to me, so I wont just walk away. But I will take a break if I have to. So far though, nothing I have bought has been so traumatic.

I do agree that Ultron is a miss, and I believe Sideshow will help customers out. Gotta keep the faith.

I felt the same way once but I am done. My faith has been shattered.

I posted this at the Ultron thread.

I am very fortunate to have this cancelled before it was charged and shipped. I do feel very sorry for international buyers who paid their hard earn money for this. There is no excuse for SSC to ever let this happen but yet it did. I sincerely hope they evaluate this situation and make the right call and look into the factory; their artists and the QC department who allowed this to happen. I may sound harsh, but they need to clean house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back