QC a big concern for Sideshow products. Who is passing or checking the final product?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever from sideshow that is reading this thread, kindly link it to your QC/senior managers.

This is absolutely ridiculus, you charge NRD yet deliver product that is completely different than what's listed on your website photos. Those are not $10 plastic toys, we are paying $350 each.

Your customers goodwill will only carry you so far, continue to cheat and charge us $300+ each on those junk and you will see how fast they get returned to you.

If mine looks anything like in this photo when I receive it on Thurs it will be returned to you the next day at your expense.

Wow. This thing looks like crap! :lol

My sympathies for all those excited for this PF.

Sideshow aside... I don't think I would even bother buying this at Wal Mart.

Yeah...can't really dispute the logic in this thread. Oh well...

Companies crash and burn everyday.

I just pray that the new upcoming Dr. Doom PF won't end up like this Ultron PF... Please, Sideshow, you need to tighten up your QC before the statues get shipped out from the Chinese factories....

Thats not really the Sideshow piece is it? Forget the paint, the sculpt looks awful.

Shenanigans! :panic:

are you really sure that is the PF Ultron? You said your cancelling your order, so that is not a pic taken by you?

its also missing the ear flaps comparing it to the Sideshow promo photos.

no way that can be the same figure, i'm a little worried bout my orders from this mob now, (Vampi, Jess Rabbit)
where'd you find the pic. of the dud VS

are you really sure that is the PF Ultron? You said your cancelling your order, so that is not a pic taken by you?

its also missing the ear flaps comparing it to the Sideshow promo photos.

It's in the uTube video taking by the same person that took that pic. There is no way that is not Ultron. Here's the link to the uTube video.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2C6P_5BF60&feature=g-all-lik&context=G23303ebFAAAAAAAAYAA[/ame]

Shenanigans! :panic:

:lol
panic.gif

:thud:

wow...see my post in the Ultron PF thread...thats all i have to say...

Last edited:
Son of ......
So sideshow are charge more compare before and also make the statue in bad quality, no wander doom pf, hulk pf is the best pf from them, cause they will never spend more money and make one like this.

We should add a "What's your latest cancelation" Thread in the General Collectibles-Forum :slap

Do you know the toy booths on carnivals which sell some cheap rip-offs without any license. This is how it looks like :gah:

I was thinking possible recast too, when I first saw pics.
How did this store get theirs before anyone else anyway?

It's "obvious" Sideshow does not care about their quality control. It is very evident based on some of their very blatant misfires which they have not acknowledged in any official manner.

In the grand scheme of things . . . they could care less, but will only address certain issues when "forced"; otherwise, their customer service group will handle it per normal/routine guidelines until they change their policy where they will not accept any return (i.e. exchange or refund) because they <CENSORED> up in terms of quality. I can actually see that happening the near future because their attitude & stance will be "Where else will you find high quality products like ours?"

If anyone from Sideshow is bothering to read this thread let alone going to respond to it. I hope they realize their inept quality control can't continue regardless of home runs on other offerings.

Then again . . . collectors have only ourselves to blame because we continue to buy their <CENSORED> offerings irregardless of their quality control.

I've aksed this in a couple of different threads but no one has answered yet lol..

What does the Sideshow team of sculptors/artists do compared to what the sweat shops in China do??

Who does tha paint apps? All the products say "Made in China" but SS's blurb all says "hand painted and individually finished" rah rah "trademark of a quality SS collectible" rah rah (which I'll add, is true, most of the time are they very good). Are the SS team in the US only doing the design and development and then the moulds are sent to China for them to be cast and painted?

I agree lately some things have been really hit and miss. The new LOTR statue line and T-800 PF have been exceptionally good, but I would be really keen to know how much involvement the SS team has and do they go over all the products that are shipped to their US warehouse? At the end of the day, it's product being shipped to customers with their brand on :-/

An Avengers villain that dates back to 1968...

Guys easy on the sweat shop jokes...give them toddlers a break. They are just trying to get through their new years hangover ...still.

It's a ludicrous statement that SSC employs underage workers. My concern is the talents & QC people they employed. This was a rush job and will probably cost SSC a lot of money in the end. I have never seen an item so different then what they previewed in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back