FunnyOrDie's "The Ballad of G.I. JOE"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its always amazing to me how Funny or Die gets so many celebs willing to take part in their stuff.

Goddamn Olivia Wilde made the perfect Baroness....

Baroness3.jpg

That image would be my wallpaper if it was clearer. :lol

Last edited:
Olivia Wilde is hot and that video rocked hardcore.

Let's pray they try to redo GI Joe in a few years like they did with Hulk.

Its always amazing to me how Funny or Die gets so many celebs willing to take part in their stuff.
That's because it's basically run by some celebs and their friends. It's basically what a lot of them do for fun in their free time. :lol

Holy crap, they really got Julianne Moore, Billy Crudup, and everyone else to take part in that????? When I first saw it I assumed they pasted on the uniforms and CGI'd their lips to sing the song. If they did that then what's to say they wouldn't have signed up for the movie if asked? :banghead

This was a one day thing done with friends, VS. Many weeks of working, doing stunts, and all that....

I liked it, and watched the clip ... which is something I have yet to do with the "film."

:monkey3

I am not a huge fan of GI Joe, but this video rocks. As for the 2 singers, are they supposed to be based on GI Joe characters?

Back