FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Samwise has dislocated his shoulder. I can't seem to pop it back in. Any suggestions anyone? :confused:

Mine did the same thing but luckily I bought it from SS and got a replacement. If you bought it from them you shouldn't have a problem with getting a replacement.

Ringer, thanks for the info. I'll try giving them a call, though I don't know if they'll exchange it so long after the purchase.

Goggles, as I was recently diagnose with adhesive capsulitis, aka frozen shoulder, the thought of doing that to my poor Sam gives me the willies!
:-O

Speaking of DiD I like how they did the legs:

figure.jpg

I sort of wish Sideshow sacrificed ankle articulation and did the same.

HAHA pun? :wacky:wacky

I think its the sculpt more than your paint job. It just doesn't lend itself to the exhausted and emaciated look Frodo had in ROTK... but if anything I would lessen the red around the eyes and make his lips a bit more pale and perhaps have the eyes more angled towards looking down.

Yeah I know, I just wanted to accentuate the Ring effect on Frodo, but maybe I did too much, I will probably do something about the redness.

The Right Arm on my samwise broke off at the contact point in the torso. are there any tutorials about how to repair it?

The Right Arm on my samwise broke off at the contact point in the torso. are there any tutorials about how to repair it?

You might try emailing Sideshow and asking them if you could buy a replacement. They just might have one.

Back