FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the Express Update newsletter and there's a Fantacular compo for these two lil guys also some Ex Gandalfs (only available in the EU for some reason?!?) to order... which begs the question H T F are these guys still available?!? Especially the Exclusive Gandalf?!?!

I know... I know... :horse

yeah i don't get it. i alone have four frodos and three sams. two of each are excl.s too. i just can't seem to pass up a good deal on lotr 1/6. and there were some really good deals for these guys. not counting the two i got from ss i think the other probably averaged around the $35/40 mark with the shipping included.

i figure one frodo and sam for the fellowship. one of each for their mordor trip and then the rest can be used for customs and maybe an extra frodo

Allot of times when items long sold out on Sideshows site come back into to stock it is because a distributor couldnt sell them and returned them back to sideshow. Just one possible answer.

That could be, I know these were both back on 2nd chance for both countries a little while ago. So maybe they got some returns.

That could be, I know these were both back on 2nd chance for both countries a little while ago. So maybe they got some returns.

Is there a place to buy just the hobbit bodies? I just picked up Frodo and Sam in the commerce section and I'm completely happy with the figures. I'd love tohave some of the bodies for customs.

Speaking of DiD I like how they did the legs:

figure.jpg

I sort of wish Sideshow sacrificed ankle articulation and did the same.

I have the Sam figure from this line. I'm glad Sideshow didn't do it this way. It looks okay but it kinda sucks.

I have a favor to ask - Did anyone pick up some Frodos from WBshop when they had the sale last month, with the intent of using them for customs? If so, do you have any extra parts?

Here is what happened - I actually ordered 2 Frodos and 2 Sams from them. UPS attempted delivery while I was out of town. I didn't think this would be a problem since I was always given the opportunity to pick things up from the local HQ in the past. But these went straight back to WBshop; apparently the UPS policy had changed on this particular class of shipping. I tried to get WBshop to resend it, but they claimed they couldn't. And the 2 Frodos that went back never were returned to the inventory for reordering.

I'm only really after a Frodo shirt, pants and a head (or 2). If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it! I have tons of Sam parts for trade (reordered those, at least), or will pay reasonable prices. Let me know!

Back