FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you know I meant a replacement arm, not the whole body. :)

the break point is in the chest, so just the arm would do no good. Sideshow may have a suggestion anyway. Ill still give em a try.

Last edited:
Just got these guys back from FigureMaster Les:

Frodo_0006.jpg

Sam_0019.jpg

as always Les' work is impeccable! ^ if only Frodo's jaw was a bit thinner. sadly i never got Sam, and no space is so rare around here i'm thinking of selling all but Frodo and Aragorn

Along with Gandalf these are still the best 1/6 figures from Sideshow. From sculpts, through paint, clothes and accessories they're perfect imho.

Along with Gandalf these are still the best 1/6 figures from Sideshow. From sculpts, through paint, clothes and accessories they're perfect imho.

LOL...maybe you are forgetting about Faramir's paint.

I very much the LOTR figures from Sideshow. I agree that they are masterworks. And I will hold out hope that one day they will re-visit the 1:6 scale for a figure or two.

Just a quick update on my Frodo,
will do the same with Sam, Bilbo and Merry and Pip.

I was always bothered by the tiny hands Sideshow put on these guys... they look weird IMO,
but regular hands are way too big...
Fortunately HT decided to create new hands for the Bruce Lee figures, and they are smaller than regular hands and larger than the Hobbit ones...
so here you go!
I think it looks a ton better!

picture.php

picture.php

Back