Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow appologizes for no jason pf

Wonderful. Have you seen some of the idiotic comments on FB about the Jason PF? Some asking if it's a 12", some asking if it's Roy......?!?!?!?!

It's going to be extremely lame if there's this massive influx on order day - causing some of us who have been hounding SS for years for a Jason PF in his classic form, to miss out. Oh well, not much to do about it.

Lame.

Those people are retarded and have no clue what they are talking about.

SOLD!
I'm sure they're upset they couldn't get it out in time as well, but damn, it kinda looks done in the pic. I guess the base wasn't ready to show. Nice to give us an update.
148872_464101619144_19004299144_5430730_4202923_n.jpg

Good to see a color shot of the man, finally.

Don't like the background in this pic, though - too New Line - give me something more Paramount-ish.

So SS redeems themselves.....but only ever so slightly... nice of them to give us an update at least. I can wait a little longer now, looks awesome!!!!! :)

Very slightly...looks like a teaser for their brand new Facebook crowd, not us loyalists - the ones who've been clamoring for him for years. Rather see it first mentioned as part of/on the site itself, not a link to a FB page. I don't care about, nor do FB.

It's going to be extremely lame if there's this massive influx on order day - causing some of us who have been hounding SS for years for a Jason PF in his classic form, to miss out. Oh well, not much to do about it.

The NRD policy should take care of the majority of those people.

Re: sideshow appologizes for no jason pf

Those people are retarded and have no clue what they are talking about.

Totally. And my concern is that they are going to crash the site on a newsletter Thursday or the following Friday if it's a PPO.

I believe the whole facebook thing is going to radically alter the SS landscape from here on out. Maybe the end of an era. Did you ever see what happened with Matty/MOTUC? Insanity.

And yes, I know SS is a business. :duh I don't have to like the homogenization of it though.

so what would you guys like to see as the exclusive on this fine pf any ideas lets hear em.

Could be the machete, but then the machete could just be part of the reg as well. SS have been doing some nice switch out options as part of reg editions lately.

He has his axe and machete, looks like he will come with alternate portrait, i dont know what else to ask for really?

Just want the damn thing already! lol :impatient:

Looks like there seem to have the paint app of the mask very close. Instant buy, but I can't wait to see if they got that overall Richard Brooker hunch look. Still suck they could not get this ready for spook.

Really sideshow should have at least posted it hear idont get what is so big about twitter facebook or myspace Iuse none of them. Twitter is that the spot between the twat and the ____ter.

yeah its funny cause i dont know if they were serious or not, but someone on FB asked if it was Roy...really man. Thats Jason pt. 3 and if you thought it was Roy you dont deserve to buy this.

Back