Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook:
Coming Soon! (but not during Spooktacular - sorry, he's not quite ready for his official debut yet... he's a little shy...) Just keep an eye on our weekly Newsletters for the pre-order in the coming weeks....
148872_464101619144_19004299144_5430730_4202923_n.jpg

Yeah man, switch out head and hands...Ive said it before, but i'll say it again...this is my grail. Damn i so cant wait for this Jason.

Glad SS finally showed this guy--he's lookin' pretty awesome! Just have to wait for the pre-order now...

This is a though decision...

I have to be careful how much I spend in PFs and I already have Iron Man and WM maquettes on order, plus Gandalf, Jack, Gollum and Vampirella, as well as Hulk Comiquette....

It is a lot of money between now and July next year, but Jason PF is so tempting that is difficult to pass...

Looks like a grail to me, better than the first version...

How far do you guys thing Freddy is from getting another PF treatment???

This is a though decision...

I have to be careful how much I spend in PFs and I already have Iron Man and WM maquettes on order, plus Gandalf, Jack, Gollum and Vampirella, as well as Hulk Comiquette....

It is a lot of money between now and July next year, but Jason PF is so tempting that is difficult to pass...

Looks like a grail to me, better than the first version...

How far do you guys thing Freddy is from getting another PF treatment???

This DESTROYS anything Iron man and Marvel in general.

A newsletter debut means my wife is gonna have to preorder this for me while I'm driving.

I love my wife, but missing this is grounds for divorce...

i'd cancel even the Hulk comiquette just to get this PF... This is how bad I want it.For nearly 6 years i've been asking this on various forums... This is it.Not buying this is NOT an option.

This goes back to twelve years ago,when everybody was collecting Mcfarlane's Movie Maniacs.With this piece, it has come to full circle.This is the Masterpiece.This is the evolution of the hobby.

And let it be know... You cant expect to be respected as a collector or as a matter of fact, as a human being if you wont own this Grail in your collection.

Last edited:
i'd cancel even the Hulk comiquette just to get this PF... This is how bad I want it.For nearly 6 years i've been asking this on various forums... This is it.Not buying this is NOT an option.

This goes back to twelve years ago,when everybody was collecting Mcfarlane's Movie Maniacs.With this piece, it has come to full circle.This is the Masterpiece.This is the evolution of the hobby.

And let it be know... You cant expect to be respected as a collector or as a matter of fact, as a human being if you wont own this Grail in your collection.

:exactly:

100000000% what he said!!!

:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture

I feel dirty when I share the same opinion as Carl. :(

But this time Carl has his ____ together :rock

Damn right I do. :rock

Seriously, I look forward to this more than ANY other Sideshow product in the pipeline. Like you guys, I was gutted when it didn't go up for order yesterday.

That said, I am liking what I see in that preview pic, so far. Hurry up, Sideshow!

Back