Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DR1q-V4XYjI" frameborder="0"></iframe>

i am really ticked off seriously. Everyday i have been sitting here hoping and praying they would release this i mean come on its halloween

who wants to lead the pitch fork mob and the torch mob because we got no jason pf all the money we spend at sideshow and we get no jason pf

maybe they are still gonna and save it for the last hour of halloween

Taken directly for the Spook page...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=28335

Our final Spooktacular Pre-Order is a classic that brings back memories of monsters of old! Paying tribute to Sideshow's first ever license, the Universal Monsters, we are very excited to present the Nosferatu Statue! The Sideshow Exclusive of this statue comes complete with an additional switch-out head wearing the famous hat for alternate display.

maybe they are teasing us because we have been talking about it for so long and gonna release it tonight when we least expect it.

I wouldent pay $5 for that turd If we got anything that had to do wit h vampires at least give us a blade pf or james woods pf from the movie john carpenters vampires but pointy ears nosfoo sucks balls

Iheard a lot of rumors today that it was going to be a new dead pf which would have been cool too even the new alien dio would have been nice but nosfo Im happy for the people that wanted him but it wasent many.

I'm down.

Im in. :mad:

This is the lamest spook ever! SS really messed this one up imo. The only half decent things were Vampirella and Golem... the rest.... blahhh! :pfft:
Its Halloween and no Jason PF?
Im blasting all my saved up points on a Jack Sparrow PF now.
Damn you SS pissed me off, wasted my time all week and your still emptying my pockets!!! garrrrghhhhhh :mad::mad::panic::mad::panic:

Back