Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice little suprise to wake up too :rock

Loving what I see so far! Seems like there is gonna be a great sense of motion to the piece. Impending doom of a victim! Yeah baby :rock :rock :rock :rock

NEED MORE PIX!!!!!!

Oh and ____ facebook. :lecture

SOLD!
I'm sure they're upset they couldn't get it out in time as well, but damn, it kinda looks done in the pic. I guess the base wasn't ready to show. Nice to give us an update.
148872_464101619144_19004299144_5430730_4202923_n.jpg

Nope, base is all done. And, yes, I got to paint him. This was one of the nicest sculpts I've ever had the honor to paint.

I know Sideshow really wanted J to make it in time, but I'm glad they got a teaser in at least. Thanks, Sideshow!:1-1: That looks frackin' sweet!

probably switch off heads for the EX. one with the mask and one without.

You already know it has a mask off version.

jason-tease.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yeah! I have a about $200 in rewards poitns so I think I will use them towards one so getting two wont be so expensive :rock

Actually I have about another $40 pending, Gambit PF, Gandalf PF and Flint. So I guess its a good thing he didnt make it out for spook.

By years end I would assume. Hopefully at least 30 days from now, give or take, so my pending rewards points can convert :lol

Then I can sell off my JvF dirt cheap to cover the remaining cost and basically get one for free :)

Then I can sell off my JvF dirt cheap to cover the remaining cost and basically get one for free :)

Dirty cheap, huh? I'm still interested in that piece. It may not be as classic as this one, but it's still Jason. Let me know how much you want for it. I had to sell my Ex version a while ago to make ends meet, but want the regular one still. PM me.

Well at least were getting another teaser... Looks bad ass! :rock

Back