Friday the 13th Part V... ROY suggestions...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly Sideshow is legendary because of their Horror work, I love them, its the reason I started collecting 12" figures. My very first 12" figure was a Jason :rock

Same here. First figure to show up in my hands was Jason VII, followed shortly by Jason VI. :rock

I got into Sideshow primarily for horror figs.

:monkey2:monkey2 I feel left out. :rotfl
The firs figure I got was the normal hellboy .
But it was followed by a freddy. :D

I actually got into the jason line later on.

Same here. First figure to show up in my hands was Jason VII, followed shortly by Jason VI. :rock

I got into Sideshow primarily for horror figs.

Are you serious? Jason VII & VI???? Same here bro :lol I later on got the T2 Arnie and T-1000, they were my 3rd and 4th. Thats kinda cool, there must of been a Jason VI & VII sale back then :lol

Are you serious? Jason VII & VI???? Same here bro :lol I later on got the T2 Arnie and T-1000, they were my 3rd and 4th. Thats kinda cool, there must of been a Jason VI & VII sale back then :lol

Too funny. I found Part VII on Ebay while searching for Jason masks. And after that I made my first official order, which was Jedi Luke. But I stayed with the SSC Horror line from then on in. Especially Jason and Freddy. I have owned each one, some twice, just never got Mrs. Voorhees.

Too funny. I found Part VII on Ebay while searching for Jason masks. And after that I made my first official order, which was Jedi Luke. But I stayed with the SSC Horror line from then on in. Especially Jason and Freddy. I have owned each one, some twice, just never got Mrs. Voorhees.

For me I was at a local figure shop and he had I think 4 different Jasons and these 2 were the best ones. I didn't even buy them now that I remember, I traded him 3 Marvel Icons (12") for the 3. They were variants but I bought the 3 for $30 total so it was a great deal for me. I've been hooked ever since, that was like 13 months ago.

Once I get her she is definitely going to you for a repaint and a dirty up if your willing to do it. The figures not amazing and I would like it the best it could be. :cool:

I can't stop ordering from you. :rotfl:lol
Stop making awesome stuff . :mad::rotfl:lol:rotfl

I will call you god if you can make a box for Pt 5, or at least give me an idea of what it would look like...you gotta do the whole shabang...

the roy is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! how can i buy one from you? also you should think about making custo stands for your figures.

If you click on a users name one of the options that will pop up is sending a PM, or private message. Just contact him, let him know you are interested and work out the details from there.

I've bought one figure from Josh in the past and it was mindblowing in person. So now I have complete Roy and Myers on order, and a few heads being repainted. So be careful, once you start down the customized figure path... forever will it dominate :rock

I've bought one figure from Josh in the past and it was mindblowing in person. So now I have complete Roy and Myers on order, and a few heads being repainted. So be careful, once you start down the customized figure path... forever will it dominate :rock

:lecture truest words ever spoken.

this thread has noting to do with that and you didn't even say " awesome work " or something.
Rude imo.

Last edited:
Hey, could someone please tell me what accesories each one comes with? Thank you it would be greatly appreciated.

Back