Free Ex Thrawn 12-inch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entered! Thanks! :)

It's interesting how in OneSixthWarriors, you got a negative response (marketing, go away), and here, you got positive from almost all posters! What's up with that forum? :dunno

I know what you mean, it's the second comment on this thread, if anyone is curious about it: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...discussion/276788-free-ex-thrawn-12-inch.html

Sometimes you're having a really bad day and you just need to vent on someone else. Or maybe he had another browser tab open and posted it on the wrong thread. I bet he entered the contest anyway haha. I forgive you /hug

:lol almost half his posts are thread creations that simply pass on what anyone can find by visiting SSC's website. Its better than spam, and at least he's not tagging every post with his blog any more, but its strange that he's more interested in creating threads than participating in them.

I'm curious, is there a required ratio of threads to posts? Maybe there are forums that do this? Can you find some and share those with us, that would probably be interesting. And while we're at it, isn't a thread a post in itself? Do you not press submit in both? By the way you don't have to answer that =P

:lol almost half his posts are thread creations that simply pass on what anyone can find by visiting SSC's website. Its better than spam, and at least he's not tagging every post with his blog any more, but its strange that he's more interested in creating threads than participating in them.

Agree :chew

I'm curious, is there a required ratio of threads to posts? Maybe there are forums that do this? Can you find some and share those with us, that would probably be interesting. And while we're at it, isn't a thread a post in itself? Do you not press submit in both? By the way you don't have to answer that =P

its just odd and amusing. I haven't figured out your game yet, but I bet there is one.

Back