Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw that SS put out a tweet directing to his preview page.

Maybe they're getting ready to show him off this week?

I wanna be a cool kid? How do I PO? Are you guys sending me on a snipe hunt, because I keep clicking and I see nothing :-(

:slap

I officially hate you all for bumping this thread every time. :wink1: You'd think I'd learn to not get excited at this point...

No he doesn't. He's the most annoying troll on this board.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No, it's not for real.

Thank goodness I would be so upset.

But it wouldn't be that lame if you understand the reference.

Err.... you do understand the reference, don't you?

reference? It means something else? I actully don't know and i'm not trying to play around or joke. But no need to explain. I don't think I would get it anyways. Sounds very complicated.

Can't wait for real pics of this one. I love horror statues!

But it wouldn't be that lame if you understand the reference.

Err.... you do understand the reference, don't you?

No he doesn't. He's the most annoying troll on this board.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's all an act... I was not sure for a bit but then I had this back and forth on the other forum...

wow! Thanks Jerry! I just might po this. Now I need to go see the movie again since it's been so long. Maybe some day make the variant girl in the same similar pose who was the werewolf too! Side by side would be so cool!

CBG just crapped all over the memory of AWIL by bringing up the sequel... Like AWIP is even worthy to be brought up in the same breath.

Wait Theres two of these movies? :p oh... I better find out which is which in that case before I say it's good. So awip is not awil? I. So confused now. But either way I'm one of the biggest horror fans and most likely but this one anyways. Let me skim through YouTube to see what movie awil is all about saying of its not the awip I always thought it was or was it? Errr

He just tries to get a reaction... I don't mind it sometimes but the constant repeat threads he posts forced me to add him to the ignore list.

Back