Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which movie had the fat creepy lady? Either Hills have eyes or TCM03

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Hills have Eyes was the best one for me.

Love that both the movies mentioned have the same director who is passionate and cares about the films he makes. Whereas the NOES remake was directed by some hired turd who hasn't done anything else except music videos throughout his career.

4 days left until reveal of Freddy. Almost waited for a whole year...so excited.
People are quite fast to upload from SDCC to youtube. So expecting to see somw videos on the end of first day :pray:

4 days left until reveal of Freddy. Almost waited for a whole year...so excited.
People are quite fast to upload from SDCC to youtube. So expecting to see somw videos on the end of first day :pray:

I am really looking forward to all of the updates we will get during SDCC. Bring it.

I'm so looking forward to the new PFs. Sideshow does one thing right and those are horror PFs!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Getting worried.... r.fordfair.m.jpg

I think we've seen the entire set up by now and he's not there. Guessing he's just not ready, yet. I am not worried because they said they would do him. Now they have to...

Oh they are doing him all right, but it`s the time....I can`t wait much longer for an PO.

hmpf. A year from tease to reveal and time from reveal to PO don`t know. Then a year from PO to release. So much time:gah:

Sdcc no pictures of this?
Was he there?
Or did they only displayed superman,supetgirl,superwoman,batman,catwoman,joker...

Is there any reason to think we'll get a reveal before Spooktacular, or would they really make us wait that long?
:gah: I've only got the promo banner and the WIP pic from the last page to look at. I'm chomping at the bit here for something new to dissect, lol.

Back