Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping for double change outs. The claw hand with the needle fingers as a swap out and then something else for him to be holding in place of the skull. I liked the doll from the other PF, so I think that could work here too. Wasn't a fan of the skull Ex swap out on that PF and I'm not really a fan of it here either. I really wish he wasn't holding it to be honest, but this will be the Freddy to go with Jason and Leatherface with the awesome bases so its take it or leave it now.

My vote for the EX:

"What a rush!"

main_4-Robert-Englund-Signed-A-Nightmare-on-Elm-Street-Freddy-Krueger-High-Quality-Replica-Syringe-Glove-Inscribed-Sleep-Killz-What-a-Rush-Englund-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

:goodpost:

Those swap out needle hand parts would make it the perfect EX hands. However, probably wouldn't work given the choice of pose they chose. :(

This is the problem with their horror PFs (other than Pinhead and Leatherface) they base it more on their interpretation of the character rather than an iconic scene from the movie.

I'm hoping for double change outs. The claw hand with the needle fingers as a swap out and then something else for him to be holding in place of the skull. I liked the doll from the other PF, so I think that could work here too.

While I agree the doll is a better than having skull, (despite how relative it is to part 3), I would prefer something different to the previous PF.

Wasn't a fan of the skull Ex swap out on that PF and I'm not really a fan of it here either. I really wish he wasn't holding it to be honest, but this will be the Freddy to go with Jason and Leatherface with the awesome bases so its take it or leave it now.

I don't think most of us are, my reason is mainly due that it has been done before though. :thud:

Last edited:
He will be my very last sideshow statue when I complete the collection in 2019, hoping my sideshow points I get really knocks off allot off this piece, but a perfect way to go out with Freddy finishing the collection

He will be my very last sideshow statue when I complete the collection in 2019, hoping my sideshow points I get really knocks off allot off this piece, but a perfect way to go out with Freddy finishing the collection

You're not getting Leatherface?

You're not getting Leatherface?

Yeah he comes in april 2018 since ordering him in Jan 2018, Jason February 2017 and Freddy getting Jan or march 2019. Leatherface, the Jungle Hunter Maquette and Freddy are the last 3 pieces I am getting, once I get Vader, Jason, Megatron optimus and Kyloren next year

I have learned that the collection is never really 'finished.' You just keep finding a reason to need a new one.

I have learned that the collection is never really 'finished.' You just keep finding a reason to need a new one.

Oh no, there is no more room, 8 more statues is all that can fit in, and extend my HT's dark knight trilogy collection if I feel like it. Unless sideshow bring it a PF T-1000 so can replace my polystone pieces that is it for me, don't really want to do it forever its expensive enough

Oh no, there is no more room, 8 more statues is all that can fit in, and extend my HT's dark knight trilogy collection if I feel like it. Unless sideshow bring it a PF T-1000 so can replace my polystone pieces that is it for me, don't really want to do it forever its expensive enough

There'll be more room in your new house/flat...:monkey3

Back