Freddy Krueger Part II 1/6 Scale by Betomatali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually that is not entirely the case. They have indeed built and continue to build a fan base due to their quality of work. Quality that people are willing to pay for as they have with other artist's here and other forums.

But to presume that Beto and Lupita wouldn't want to work for a company is not fair....and not true.

I am not presuming to speak for the guy. Hence the word MAY:peace. He may like to eat hamburgers at 1:00 am after dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight. But only he can tell us, eh?

Last edited:
I am not presuming to speak for the guy. Hence the word MAY:peace. He may like to eat hamburgers at 1:00 am after dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight. But only he can tell us, eh?

Where have you been spending your nights? J/K. Speaking with Beto over the time I've known him, I'll be shock if he wouldn't like an opportunity to work with any company. But like you say, only he can tell us for sure.

Where have you been spending your nights? J/K. Speaking with Beto over the time I've known him, I'll be shock if he wouldn't like an opportunity to work with any company. But like you say, only he can tell us for sure.

I know this---if I were in the same collecting mode I was in about 5-6 years ago I would probably buy alot of his figures. But....I am a lot more frugal these days. Comes with getting older I guess.

Bowen Designs was scooping up sculptors like crazy a few years ago. Then, of course, there's always Sideshow. I cant imagine he would be turned down unless the economy is worse than we imagine it to be.:peace

Back