Freddy Krueger Part II 1/6 Scale by Betomatali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Couple of Pic,s of Mine , Landed in The UK Today ~ The Long Wait is Over :thud:

p4280054.jpg

p4280061.jpg

p4280013q.jpg

p4280044.jpg

Glad yours arrived safe and sound Lee! Loving the new pics fellas! Making the wait harder for me! :panic:

Complete set with both heads was $750.

If I could afford to spend that on a single figure I would have gotten in for sure.

One of the best 1/6 figures ever done, custom or otherwise.

Yes. I agree. And I think I can say in complete confidence that this will last the test of time and stay in my mind as one of the very best figure I've ever seen. Now $750 is for the body too or just hands, glove, heads, shirt, pants and shoes?

Wow. $750 is a lot of money, man. But you know what I don't think I can say it's not worth it. Too bad set A doesn't come with the regular glove. Now Beto, obviously is he is extremely talented but does he do this for a living? Because if not and no company has picked him up than someone needs to.

Wow. $750 is a lot of money, man. But you know what I don't think I can say it's not worth it. Too bad set A doesn't come with the regular glove. Now Beto, obviously is he is extremely talented but does he do this for a living? Because if not and no company has picked him up than someone needs to.

Yes, I think Shrunkenheadstudios should hire Beto. Get him on board for future horror related goodies.

Or hell, HT could hire him so they can start doing some frackin horror....

I know $750 is A LOT of money for a 1:6 scale figure. Its too bad these arent at a more affordable cost so more people could get these.

Yes, I think Shrunkenheadstudios should hire Beto. Get him on board for future horror related goodies.

Or hell, HT could hire him so they can start doing some frackin horror....

I know $750 is A LOT of money for a 1:6 scale figure. Its too bad these arent at a more affordable cost so more people could get these.

:lol!!!
That will never happen... apples and oranges really...
:lol

And yes, this figure is single hand THE most amazing custom figure I have ever seen to date...

This looks nice! Not a big freddy fan but i would still love to have it!

He may not want to be hired. He and his assistant (wife, I think)seems to have garnered quite a fan base of folks who are more than willing to lay out that much bread for a 1/6 figure.

Actually that is not entirely the case. They have indeed built and continue to build a fan base due to their quality of work. Quality that people are willing to pay for as they have with other artist's here and other forums.

But to presume that Beto and Lupita wouldn't want to work for a company is not fair....and not true.

Back