Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that is true. I will contact them for sure. I will give this bust one more attempt.

If that is the case - It wont hurt to call their CS and make sure they do that... You know how things tend to get 'dropped', Murphy's Law and all.

Murphy's Law :clap
100-robocop.jpg

Tell me about it. I still can't get over the poor/effortless packing job. Did you just receive yours as well?

Yes, this morning.

So, who is really to blame here? Was this awful and unacceptable packing job done by Sideshow or Barton?

I preordered this and canceled it after seeing some of the early pictures a few months back. I asked SS to transfer the money to the war machine bust. After seeing THX's pictures, I ordered it again and had a high hope that my WL will convert. Now time to cancel my order again. Very disappointed.

Check out statueforum website, another one came in with dried glue as well as a HOLE PUNCHED IN THE LOWER FACE.

This is an embarrassment.

I would suggest not going for a replacement but an immediate refund. Bear in mind that these are the busts that are supposed to be the NEWER batch and that people have waited for months for.

If you've followed what has been going on then you know that this is going in the wrong direction. My instincts tell me that it is EXTREMELY unlikely you are going to get a better bust, that ship has sailed.

Wow. Not even the dumbest packaged s___ that I've ever received from ebay is sent in that manner. In fact, I've never seen nothing sent in that manner lol. Paper padding? Really? What are these suppossed to contain, cheap sneakers?

What an insult to the the people who payed 1K for this.

Back