Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't have paid $50 on that bust if head was still attached. Some of the busts here look great, but the ones that look bad, those do look really BAD :slap And the thin walls, for a $1000 collectible? No thanks, that is crappola

I was in the beginning tempted to buy one but after seeing this i'm glad i didn't. Words doesn't describe what you must feel guy's and that for a highend product.

aside from the obvious damage, I can't get over the STRIPE on the upper chest. IT IS AWFUL.

This does NOT look it was finished by Fred Barton Productions. I'm really starting to think the work on the "new batch" was outsourced.

On mine, it's not so much a stripe as it is the start of a new shade of blue. The upper torso is darker than the lower torso. The dark blue continues past the "stripe" even if it doesn't show well in pics.

i'm thankful that I cancelled my order 2 months ago and demanded full refund of my flex and NRD.
Full of bulll____ SS and Fred..

what a major dissapointment...

This is truly disgusting.

Man....the QC is nonexistence...

told-ya.jpg

Chris

So who is actually making these and packaging them? I once got a replacement head for my Vader from Sideshow and even though it was shipped loose it was sent encased in a foam that formed around the head to prevent it from getting damaged to me.

I can't imagine Sideshow or anyone would ever pack something like this :huh

So who is actually making these and packaging them? I once got a replacement head for my Vader from Sideshow and even though it was shipped loose it was sent encased in a foam that formed around the head to prevent it from getting damaged to me.

I can't imagine Sideshow or anyone would ever pack something like this :huh

If i'm not mistaken Sideshow literally only distributed this item. It's all "Fred Barton Productions" Some here suspect he had them sourced out. If so baaaaaaaaaaad idea.

Yeah, clearly one's inspecting and shipping these could give a flying ____ about what they're doing. Just blows my mind to see a $1,000 bust shipped in such a half-assed manner :huh

Yeah, clearly one's inspecting and shipping these could give a flying ____ about what they're doing. Just blows my mind to see a $1,000 bust shipped in such a half-assed manner :huh

Not just that but look at that lousy paint work/detail? The first few (about 8 months ago) were amazingly nice imo. Shoot I even had this on flex with Sideshow last year. Not sure what happened. :(

I can't believe this bust turned out to be garbage. When I first saw the proto I was like "man, this is one of the coolest collectibles I've ever seen".

Sideshow is going to lose a lot of money with this partnership.

Fred Barton has to explain himself...

Mine has the stripe through the chest plate too......

FRED BARTON THE ROBOT MAN.
NAH MORE LIKE:
FRED BARTON THE GARBAGE MAN.

But instead of picking it up he charges you to deliver it to your door. Im pulling out of my 1:1 R2 and 3-PO

I Dont want any of his work in my house.

THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just that but look at that lousy paint work/detail? The first few (about 8 months ago) were amazingly nice imo. Shoot I even had this on flex with Sideshow last year. Not sure what happened. :(

Yeah, just a total mess. I was very tempted to get one of these as well... thankfully I didn't have the room or I would have pulled the trigger. Just a shameful lack of effort here.

Always happy to come back here to reassure me once again that it was a great idea to listen to most of the people on the boards and pass on this. So much potential but totally ruined by the creator himself.

Back