Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I haven't been on in a while and BAM, I am graced with a flood of beautiful pics. Thanks Jedster!!!! Simply fantastic!!! The only thing I don't like about the bust is that it isn't in my home yet!!

I know there are a few of us That would REALLY like to see some pics (with flash) of the underside of this bust to answer a few questions we have about quality...
I can't help but think they're intentionally not being posted. :dunno

This is the best shot of the underside. It looks to be painted black, but yes, flash would help.

IMG_5811.jpg

Great pics! My only disappointment with this bust is that ita hollow and seemingly fragile.

I agree jed we all have great collectables that are hollow , but we don't know unless someone cuts them open , but as long as they arrive safely and if they don't we can get a replacement then I'm good with that , this will be mine

Even as a non Robocop fan, these pictures make me want this. :D

It's too bad I don't have the space for this.

Congrats to those who have this on order. I hope I don't crumble as I have no space to put this. :(

I imagine, like most people in this thread, Robocop is one of my favorite films of all time. To come up with my favorite moments is pretty hard, but here is a list:

1. ED-209 kills Kenny. You bastard!
2. Murphy's demise
3. Robocop in the chair for the first time
4. Shooting range
5. Robo's first steps in the police station
6. Jones and Morton get it on in the bathroom
7. ED-209 and Robo battle it out in the office
8. The cocaine factory
9. Bodicker gets a new toy
10. Toxic waste
11. Jones's demise
12. That it is called the 6000 SUX
13. All the "ads"

Simply great ! Mine should be in travel
In NeXT few days :)
Hope it Will arrive safe and soon in Italy
:p
Fred Will create a replica of the auto9 during NeXT
Year , so hold on a bit longer !!!
XD

I just canceled C-3po life size bust in favor for this one. It's shear size, low ES and absolute awesomeness is too hard to pass up.

And damn, I love me some RoboCop!!! :rock

Nice one Chaver! What's interesting is Fred Barton is involved in both the C3P0 and Robocop busts. :)

Yeah I know! I probably would have just kept the C-3PO, bust but with the second coming of the limited shiny version announcement. I was just turned off by it. I still like the C-3PO bust but felt that it is no longer a priority since there are going to be a bunch of them out there now with both the dirty and shiny ES's combined. I can get it later, after I aquire this bad ass piece. This Robocop bust is a major priority for me right now! :clap

In process.

Wait by your front door.... :)

I should have a tracking number for you tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed... I'm going as fast as I can.

I'll be in touch... or there will be.... trouble.

f

Just got this from Fred 2 mintues ago...:clap

Chris

Back