Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boy I'm very excited this this this thing is amazing , thanks for the pics Jed. I love the open mouth as it makes him come alive , and the teeth look great .

One of my all time favorite scene is when Robo just kills everyone at the drug factory

F#%^ing badass !!!!!

IMG_5803.jpg

Fedex better don't mess with perfection :pray:
Finally this thread is full of love again.
My favourite scene: Robocop shot the rapist balls throw the skirt lol

I avoid mail service as much as possible
Coz I hate how those f#%^ers never care what they deliver and just slam drop stuff on the door step

Just Spoke with Fred. I've only ever had communications with him via e-mail before. I spoke to him for about 10 minutes and what a down to earth guy. He said he's having a hard time at the moment but he sounded reasonably chipper. Spoke to him about the Comic Con and mainly about shipping rates. He told me to call back tomorrow as he thinks he will have a much lower shipping rate for the UK. I feel a bit bad now for some of the comments I have made because he seems like a really genuine guy.

Last edited:
I know there are a few of us That would REALLY like to see some pics (with flash) of the underside of this bust to answer a few questions we have about quality...
I can't help but think they're intentionally not being posted. :dunno

I hope Fred comes through this nicely on the rest. It would piss me off if he gives Show pieces less attention. The face weathering and paint work look absolutely amazing in the pics. Go Freddy GOOOO!

Jedster.....Where did you get the replica gun from? I need to have one!!!! haha. Thanks for the awesome pics.

I bought it in Japan.
It is the fully functional automatic Auto-9 handgun made by KSC Japan.

I hate the crappy NECA one which looks far from correct

Last edited:
KSC is the one to have. I'll be posting the bust with mine also. Thanks again for the pics, Jedster. Wouldn't mind some more!

Don't forget this part. Classic Robocop 2

[ame="https://youtu.be/eMLQ-bTuGb4"]302 Found[/ame]

Robocop #1 is in my top 5 favorite films of ALL-TIME. Some highlight scenes for me are:
-"Meet ED-209" scene
-Robo at the gun range
-When Robo first walks into the police station....everytime i hear those footsteps i still get goosebumps :)
-Robo at the liquor store...first time in action "____ me, ____ me"
I love the entire movie, and it will NEVER get old...so many little scenes i'm skipping.

Robo 2 highlights:
-I love when he riccochets the bullet off the steel door.
-Playing Chicken with CAIN
-OCP Model scene..."that thing's a killa" - i love when he says that!!!
robocop2mayor.jpg

-I'm a HUGE metal head and for some reason i really like that cheesy ass 80's metal song playing in the arcade...when Robo says, "Officer Duffy, have a seat." the song is terrible but i find it catchy and it brings me back.
-CAIN walking and getting out of the semi...GREAT SHOT/useage of audio...and of course when you first see him after opening the bay door.
-I pretty much love EVERY scene with the animated Mayor

Back