Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to the other Robocop thread and look at the non helmet Robocop head and look at the skin texture that's what I want on mine
So real like

Dont know if this has been answered (if so, I must have missed it), but how heavy is this? With all the talk about how "light " this piece is, can any of you that already have this piece shed some light on this? :dunno

Even as a non Robocop fan, these pictures make me want this. :D

It's too bad I don't have the space for this.

Congrats to those who have this on order. I hope I don't crumble as I have no space to put this. :(

lol, I already have. Thankfully for me its not the space issue (even though I really have no idea where to place the bust if I do get it. haha) but monetary reasons. Completely flat out from the medusa and hot toys. I wish I had your fortitude when it comes to hot toys bro. haha.

But if I do get the part time job I've been eyeing, that'll all change, this bust is too awesome to pass up on! :yess:

lol, I already have. Thankfully for me its not the space issue (even though I really have no idea where to place the bust if I do get it. haha) but monetary reasons. Completely flat out from the medusa and hot toys. I wish I had your fortitude when it comes to hot toys bro. haha.

But if I do get the part time job I've been eyeing, that'll all change, this bust is too awesome to pass up on! :yess:

It's not really fortitude.

I've had lapses too. the light cycle being one of them.

The main thing that i ask myself nowadays when i buy something is how likely I'm going to 1) enjoy the piece for many years to come and 2) is it likely to stand the test of time.

If it fails, 1 or 2, then I try to pass.

No space for everything. :lecture

Fred told me 6 days ago he would have tracking #'s for me. Still no word from him....im just not going to believe anything he tells me anymore. Its safer that way....

Chris

Back