Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another thing about this bust is that it's light.

I'm not fussy about the weight at all, but I dunno if you guys are.

How well was it packaged?...does it come in the good styro or the cheap stuff that falls apart everywhere?

Did you take any pics of the unpacking?

Chris

What a beautiful thing to wake up to. Thanks for the pics Jedster. Looks superb. Only thing now is if mine doesn't look as good as that I'll be disappointed. Congrats mate.

Any worries I had are now gone. I dont care how much shipping I have to pay. That is by a long way the best bust I have ever seen. I'm so glad I ordered because this is going to cost an absolute fortune to get in a couple of years. I am going to get a glass case made for it because for once, we are getting a true museam quality piece. Thankyou Fred!

AMAZING! It looks superb and thank you so much for the photos. Was excited for this now even more so now, it really is excellent. Looks immense next to Iron man and I am surprised how big it is. I have two questions....

1. Is the Robocop plaque on the bottom of the base painted or a sticker?

2. Is there a metal bracket holding the bust to the stand on it's underside?

1. It seems like it is a sticker
2. There's a metal bracket that's neatly holding the body and the base together

thanks for the photos..

i've been waiting for my local distributor to confirm with me if shes bringing in. (thru ss official distributorship). its been been 6 days and she keeps delaying the answer.. feel like just clicking the buy button from ss site..

yr pics really got me all pumped up :hi5:

about 2 weeks ago I emailed Fred to see if there were any busts left and he told me they were nearly all gone and to quickly order. Then the next day they were up on sideshow, so I ordered with them because of cheaper postage and flexpay

about 2 weeks ago I emailed Fred to see if there were any busts left and he told me they were nearly all gone and to quickly order. Then the next day they were up on sideshow, so I ordered with them because of cheaper postage and flexpay

He meant "I have 1 left of the 50 I intended on selling personally" the other 200 are SS.

Any worries I had are now gone.

That is by a long way the best bust I have ever seen.

I'm so glad I ordered because this is going to cost an absolute fortune to get in a couple of years.

I am going to get a glass case made for it because for once, we are getting a true museam quality piece.

I agree with everything you said. This is BEST 1:1 bust i've ever seen. Incredibly accurate and the finished is unmatched.

In a couple years, the Robo fans that missed this piece are going to go to great lengths to acquire this bust. The case is a great idea.

I've looked at your pics about 50 times now and I have to say that I REALLY like the mouth. I know a lot of us would have preferred a closed mouth, but the slightly open mouth adds another level of realism and detail that looks fantastic. Plus the expression is definitely of badassery, and not of confusion.

I've looked at your pics about 50 times now and I have to say that I REALLY like the mouth. I know a lot of us would have preferred a closed mouth, but the slightly open mouth adds another level of realism and detail that looks fantastic. Plus the expression is definitely of badassery, and not of confusion.

I agree. The expression gives him a pissed off look and added realism that translates wonderfully in Jed's pics. I am soooooo happy Anticlaus went with this expression is just another factor that seperates this piece from ALL the other Robo collectibles out there. This is the very first time i've seen where the in-hands pic are more flattering than the stock photos.

This is a MASTERPIECE.

Back