Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this piece is unfreakin unbelievable. The paint job is top-notch, looks like it's right off the screen, only better. THe Iron Man bust is an impressive piece, but this Robo-bust is in another league. i expect this piece to sell out on Sideshow rather shortly.

It says 14/250 on my box and handsigned by Fred too.
Either way I got a lower edition number so it's all good.

Now I gotta open my Tracker Predator up.
He is still sealed in the box and I can hear the hound growling

Great pics.
What's the underside look like???
is it heavy? Feel like plastic or a heavy polystone?

Beauty. I'm so in. I would love to see some more pics around the mouth area. How do the teeth look, spacing and paint I mean.

Major congratulation on your bust JEDSTER, I'm so happy for you.
Thank you for the photos and please share with us your encounter with the robotman.
Boy this bust is pretty big and looks just perfect. ^_^

congrats jedster on being the first guy here to get your robo bust!

and thanks for the pics, it really does look like a fantastic work of art. can u post some close-up shots of the face area? i'd really like to see how the paint app in this part looks like. the biggest concern most of us have is the slop between the face and jawguard.

i emailed fred last night (morning for u guys in LA) and to my surprise, he replied very quickly. he did apologize for all the non-communication and delays. as for foreign retailers offering this bust, he told me the same thing he's been telling the rest of u... that those retailers are NOT authorised to sell it, and they will soon be asked to take it down from their websites. i dunno.

but. most importantly, he said mine will be shipping "within a few days".
:yess:

very nice Jed hell yeah. I ordered mine from sideshow and this shows that it will be just as amazing , the paint job of the suit is very important , way cool , my question is , will sideshow be giving out these certificates as well? does anyone know ?

I met Fred for the first time on Wednesday at Comic Con actually and he is cool, he is down to earth and really humble.

He asked me if the bust look the way how I expect it to be and to be honest, I really like it alot. It's amazing and fantastic.

I will take more pics after I move into my new house.

Back