Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Nice of you to post a contest for those with rocks Rogue!! Hopefully people will see it, but it's a busy night for some (or just away for the computer for the first time in a week) so it may take a day :) Very nice though!!

:hi5:

Thanks, i'm in no hurry.I was just thinking back to the days Chicky would pop in here late after chat to help out those who weren't as lucky, had my first SC win with her doing that many years ago.
Thought i'd try and do the same, though she has deeper pockets than me.

Congrats to all the SS winners! I tried to sell my soul for a Man of Steel PF but didn't get picked. I'm happy with the $70 in rewards points though--I never expect to win anything from SS. THIS THREAD was my Spooktacular. Veil's amazing avatars, the contests, the great attitude's of everyone who participated--by far my favorite experience on this forum. I'm not letting this thread go til next Spook.

I don't think I'll ever change my avatar. It's too perfect!

Congrats to all the SS winners! I tried to sell my soul for a Man of Steel PF but didn't get picked. I'm happy with the $70 in rewards points though--I never expect to win anything from SS. THIS THREAD was my Spooktacular. Veil's amazing avatars, the contests, the great attitude's of everyone who participated--by far my favorite experience on this forum. I'm not letting this thread go til next Spook.

I don't think I'll ever change my avatar. It's too perfect!

I got my soul in and hope that I do ultimately get chosen. I picked something off of their list that I wanted, that they were already discounting. I have been wanting that Iron Man since last Spook, if anyone remembers (prob not) so I will be elated to get him, if that's the case.

I had a fantastic time being with you all, as usual. I am glad to see Freaks come together and really make stuff happen.

I'll be mailing out prizes on Tuesday to the 3 who have won from me.

Thanks to Sideshow and Mistress for everything.

Had a great time again this spooktacular. Was super lucky to win a Red Skull PF and enjoyed being on the boards and on FB! super excited for the Pinhead PF

Had a great time again this spooktacular. Was super lucky to win a Red Skull PF and enjoyed being on the boards and on FB! super excited for the Pinhead PF

Fantastic win, Ved. Tell me how you won it. I've been a bit MIA from the thread because of how busy I've been.

Hi All, just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL for another fun year of spooktacular.

Thanks to the FREAKS and Spook - I had a great time. Didn't get anything from SS but I knew the days of old were long gone. There is always next year or the year after that or the year after that or...

This time I will make a valid effort to hang out more. The past two years have been crazy busy.

See everyone around on the boards...

Thanks everyone for another fun year! Loved the comradeship and the awesome contests. Thanks Vander and Something Sexy for expanding my Mort and Stash collections, to UT for insane generosity and to SSC/Chicky/Susan for my wins there. Until next time, CHAINSAW!

A had a good time with Spook this year. Didn't get the reward points I was expecting compared to last year, but I'm OK with it. Big thank you to Veil1 for his time and effort to make this feel really special, like a close-knit family. I'm hoping to see everyone keep their avatars up until next year. I know I am.
It's amazing the level of generosity and brother/sisterhood Spooktacular brings out in each of us. I had a great time with you all. :duff

Thanks for such a great Spook, er, Freaktacular! It really was one for the books.

The contests were great, the avatars were great, the chatting was great, you are all great :joy

Here is the mug I made with Veil's avatar, along with Sexy's button collection

100_2988.JPG
100_2986.JPG

And here is the prize pack that fury sent out to me

100_2989.JPG

I also have a Vander prize pack coming, and picked up $65 in rewards points and a movie code!

I really enjoyed this year's Spook, and I will start planning out some contests for next year.

I didn't pay much attention to the real Spooktacular (the one on facebook and twitter) so mine was pretty much spent in this thread. All the contests were awesome and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that so many people were doing them, that was great. I had fun with doing contests, participating in them and even watching UT's. I "only" got $35 in codes but I never called in and complained about, I won some buttons, a cool mug and a Mort kit, $25 droid GC so overall I'd say I had a pretty good Spooktacular. Now I need to start getting prizes ideas for next year. :)

This was my first time ever being involved in anything Spook related. I had a great time and I had fun putting that poster together for you freaks. See you around the forum. :D

This was my first time ever being involved in anything Spook related. I had a great time and I had fun putting that poster together for you freaks. See you around the forum. :D

Love the poster, really appreciate the hard work you did putting the great avatars together for us!

Just a reminder, I still ahve a contest live for those of you with rocks!

This was my favorite spook ever. Thanks to all the freaks that made this year Rule. Veil1 i don't know when i'll take down my siggy and avatar. love them. Next year!

Back