Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Wow you turned down a Wolverine PF you nut! Lol you shoulda consulted me. I would taken it and sent you my EX Light Armor Thor :)

:lol :lol Yeah, there wasn't a lot of time for choosing! :) But I figured that'd be the case in most instances with Freaks I told! :lol In the end though, I'm really excited about it, and feel really fortunate to have gotten to have so much fun with it! Let me know what you end up going with!

And going along with everyone here, this has been a FANTASTIC few weeks! Just loads of fun, and the community really came together here to have some wonderful pre-Spook fun that continued right through! I'm with Zod in aiming to love this thread forever! Congrats to all winners, and thanks to everyone for putting so much work into everything! It was just too much fun! :)

And I know that my keyboard will be happy things will slow down at least a little! :lol

13GIgrGdslD9oQ.gif

Thanks for such a great Spook, er, Freaktacular! It really was one for the books.

The contests were great, the avatars were great, the chatting was great, you are all great :joy

Here is the mug I made with Veil's avatar, along with Sexy's button collection

View attachment 143466
View attachment 143467

And here is the prize pack that fury sent out to me

View attachment 143468

I also have a Vander prize pack coming, and picked up $65 in rewards points and a movie code!

I really enjoyed this year's Spook, and I will start planning out some contests for next year.

OOh, love that Conan bust. I have thought about getting that for awhile but never have. Crypto book looks cool too. Congrats!

Here is the new family photo... it stopped raining for a bit so we though we would do it outside... HAPPY SPOOKTACULAR. (sorry about the glair on some of the buttons.)

IMG_20141101_102538_124.jpg

I still have to send it out to three members. After that I think everyone who asked for it will have it. :)

Awesome new Sig man! Love the adjustments! :)

That's an awesome group shot!! Love it. Chucky is out of my league for things I'd want around the house that'd actually keep me up at night :lol But I love Sam and Mort! One day...one day :) Great job!

:hi5:

I just realized everyone is looking to the right... I think they were keeping an eye on the dog who saw stuffed Mort and thought "dog chew toy." :)

Bummer I wasn't able to participate in freaktacular as I would have liked to............no time anymore...........:gah:
but this years seems to be an over the top generous freaktacular event that will be hard to top. Definitely a throwback to the spooks of old. So all you freaks give yourself a :hi5:

Back