Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Grats Av!

Sweet! Nice, lonely picture outside the walmart lol.

Susan said that for my stupid singing in a Ralphs she'd be giving me a diecast Mk42 hot toy if she has one available.

Grats!! That was hilarious! I was skimming through all the posts since I was working on my entry most of the day, and laughed at that one. Didn't recognize you there! I especially loved when the lady walked up and you sang to her :lol

My video was the BSB one posted in there :lol

Grats Av!

Grats!! That was hilarious! I was skimming through all the posts since I was working on my entry most of the day, and laughed at that one. Didn't recognize you there! I especially loved when the lady walked up and you sang to her :lol

My video was the BSB one posted in there :lol

Wait... the big long backstreet boys music video was you? hahaha, my fiance and I watched that one together and were cracking up!

Make your sigs and avatar for christmas. :) same characters just diff background. We'll love to see Veils work again here. :)

One of the highlights of Spook is Veils great work and seeing the group shots.

Wait... the big long backstreet boys music video was you? hahaha, my fiance and I watched that one together and were cracking up!

Haha yeah! :) I made it today :lol My wife filmed it, but the idea of how to do it kind of popped into my head and I wanted to do it! It was fun...and rainy :lol Glad you guys enjoyed it!
:hi5:

Haha yeah! :) I made it today :lol My wife filmed it, but the idea of how to do it kind of popped into my head and I wanted to do it! It was fun...and rainy :lol Glad you guys enjoyed it!
:hi5:

Well it was great :)

Figure it was you. While watching it I was thinking how the editing was more than just imovie junk of a phone. What did you win for it?

Well it was great :)

Figure it was you. While watching it I was thinking how the editing was more than just imovie junk of a phone. What did you win for it?

Thanks! Yeah, I spent a bit of time editing it, as I had to go and re-record all the singing since the stuff I did in each video was bad quality and more or less just to make sure the lips synced :) I had fun making it, and am glad it was received so well by those who saw it! I won a 1/6th Thor! I had a choice between that and a PF, but the Thor fit my collection better and was something I actually wanted to get down the road (I'm looking to get one of each Avenger/Marvel movie character as a Hot Toy if possible!) so it really helped winning him! :)

Thanks! Yeah, I spent a bit of time editing it, as I had to go and re-record all the singing since the stuff I did in each video was bad quality and more or less just to make sure the lips synced :) I had fun making it, and am glad it was received so well by those who saw it! I won a 1/6th Thor! I had a choice between that and a PF, but the Thor fit my collection better and was something I actually wanted to get down the road (I'm looking to get one of each Avenger/Marvel movie character as a Hot Toy if possible!) so it really helped winning him! :)

Very cool. What Pf were you offered? I was told only 1/6 really for me, tho I did get offered an MJ comiquette. We'll see what I get. She said maybe there was a Mk42 for me but if there isn't we'll have to find something else. I tried for a Queen of the Dead statue but it doesn't sound like SS is willing to part with any of those. I'n surprised they didn't do any court of the dead contests. It being Halloween, the line about to launch and it being all original to them.

All in all a really good spook!

You really made out like a bandit. Rewards codes, my mini sephiroth, the spidey bust, a Thor and I think you won some other contests here too. Congrats! :)

Very cool. What Pf were you offered? I was told only 1/6 really for me, tho I did get offered an MJ comiquette. We'll see what I get. She said maybe there was a Mk42 for me but if there isn't we'll have to find something else. I tried for a Queen of the Dead statue but it doesn't sound like SS is willing to part with any of those. I'n surprised they didn't do any court of the dead contests. It being Halloween, the line about to launch and it being all original to them.

All in all a really good spook!

You really made out like a bandit. Rewards codes, my mini sephiroth, the spidey bust, a Thor and I think you won some other contests here too. Congrats! :)

Haha thanks, yeah, it's been quite crazy! I've actually never had much luck with contests in the past, so this past couple of weeks has been so much fun! I'm surprised I didn't go play the lottery this week! Though, I guess you have to leave the computer to do that! :lol And yeah, I think I ended up with $50 in RP! So I'm really happy about that, as it'll take care of shipping on one of my future purchases! :D I was offered a Wolverine PF, which I'm sure some Freaks would've jumped all over! And it's a really nice lookin' statue for sure! But since she liked both of my PF and 1/6th offers, she gave me the choice, and I went with Thor because I actually want to collect those guys so it's a huge savings for me! :)

An MJ comiquette would be awesome! If they don't have anything else available you talked to her about then that'd be a great snag! Yeah, I was surprised they didn't have more Court of the Dead go up for PO; though they did have one, and they're pricey so you don't want to have them compete against one another. Odds are people would have to choose only one, so spreading them out is smart! And they did announce a handful of horror icons that made people quite happy! I'm sure they'll all be up for PO in the next few months or so, which is awesome for those who have been waiting for'm!

I've got my Big Chap shipping soon, and I'm still eager to round up all the Guardian Hot Toys, as well as Ripley when she's announced. I've got quite a bit I've got my eye on, so I'm also pretty happy not much went up that caught my eye! :lol

Wow you turned down a Wolverine PF you nut! Lol you shoulda consulted me. I would taken it and sent you my EX Light Armor Thor :)

This was a fun Spook thanks to all the Freaks who contributed and kept the spirit alive! :yess:

This Spook brought out the best in everyone and showed that our community is strong and, IMO, the best around. :clap :duff :clap

I will be putting my Spook sig to rest shortly until next year. It's earned some time off!
smiley-sleep027.gif

But my new avatar is staying! :rock

Thanks to all those who did participate in my contests, I hope everyone had fun.

To the winners, production of the final version of the patch will begin next week (my wife has finally finished grading the mid-term papers for the college class she was teaching...it's a split-subject class, she taught the first half, someone else is teaching the second half), and I will start mailing them out as they are completed...will go out in the order won, with the first one going to Mort's creator, Dennis.

Well, skunked by Sideshow at Spook again, but still the best week of the year. I got to hang out in chat with some of the best Freaks!! Plus, I did win this years Mort kit (thanks Vander) and my second Mort patch (thank you Kamikaze), so I did get some wonderful goodies thanks to the generosity of the Freaks! Yay!

Back