Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

:rock :rock :rock

You have an amazing collection1

Thanks. I know it sounds corny but things like the CS buttons and Mort kits are the things that make Spooktacular cool and are things I am glad to have won. Its great when fans do things to make it fun for everyone.

Last edited:

What the?... 2 posts showing 399? That's really funny! Hope this will do it!
There ya go! Congrats on 400!!! Sadly, I have 635 posts in this thread alone! :lol

Also thanks for all of the peeps who support and use Collection Stash. Glad we could give back a little this Spook.
That's have having Collection Stash! It's THE best place for logging your collection online. I really need to spend more time adding the rest of my stuff... I'm behind. Same with my BD collection on blu-ray.com. I'm terrible at keeping up with what I buy...

I'm glad everybody liked their avatars... It was a pretty great Spook, despite the social media angle. Although it didn't help I was sick all week. Didn't win anything from Sideshow, but did win a killer contest from SurlyJ and Zod sent me a kick ass mug. So I did pretty well. Getting started on next years avatars..... j/k. I'm not sure I'm doing that again :) I think I clocked in at 55 avatars. whew! Thanks guys for making it a great Spook here on the thread. Now, I'll go back to lurking in the shadows..... until next year.

I'm glad everybody liked their avatars... It was a pretty great Spook, despite the social media angle. Although it didn't help I was sick all week. Didn't win anything from Sideshow, but did win a killer contest from SurlyJ and Zod sent me a kick ass mug. So I did pretty well. Getting started on next years avatars..... j/k. I'm not sure I'm doing that again :) I think I clocked in at 55 avatars. whew! Thanks guys for making it a great Spook here on the thread. Now, I'll go back to lurking in the shadows..... until next year.
I hadn't even realized that. You have 663 posts since 2006, and I bet 500 of them are from this Spook alone! :lol
Thanks again for the avatars! You really helped make this an awesome Spook!

Thanks. I know it sounds corny but things like the CS buttons and Mort kits are the things that make Spooktacular cool and are things I am glad to have won. Its great when fans do things to make it fun for everyone.

kaffetorsk_forskare.gif

Spot on! I'm with you 100%! I'm so happy to have started a button collection from Something Sexy, and this year's Mort kit from Vander...moving forward and building on those in the future is going to be all the better!

:clap :hi5:

Haha, Veil, you really have no idea how much you helped bring all of us together this Spook!! The avatars and sigs you spent your own personal time creating for us helped form a bond that kicked off the spirit of giving and Spook in general. For that, we all thank you! :)

tumblr_m1fg16n1wD1qkurw5.gif

I love my avatar. While I just can't get rid of Woody (at least not yet) I will have your avatar in my sig forever. Great Job.

your Avatars really helped define this spook, I'm sure we'll be seeing them for years to come. these will become something new freaks look back at and say, man, I wish I had joined earlier, look at how cool this stuff is!

I received my Predator as well. Thanks again!

Man, I was looking up the Predator Pop figure a few weeks ago and stumbled across this. Very cool piece, but it looks like he's only available for a reasonable price across the pond in Europe and down under!

201566_detail.jpg

Back